Turkish Cargo B777-200LRF

Hey guys, since there is a rework going on for the B777, personally I would love to see the Turkish B777F in Infinite Flight. It’s one of the newer additions to Turkish Cargo’s fleet and I think it looks really good on the 777F :)

4 Likes

Hey there mate, I’m glad we can host you today! First and foremost, welcome back to the Infinite Flight Community. It’s been a long time since we last saw you - 2 years! In order to post in the #features category , you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, following the guidelines and making active contributions to the forum, and you will get there in due time. Also, be sure to search for any similar, existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Linked below, you will see a handful of topics that hold the answers to some questions you may have. These topics were made to help you, as a new user, to understand how this Forum works. Do not hesitate to contact a user, or better yet a moderator, if you have any further inquiries. I wish you all the best during your time here.

I hope you have a good time. 😎 Cheers mate.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community Forum

Why haven’t I reached TL* yet?

What do user trust levels do?

Please see the topic below. Quite old, but useful.

6 Likes

You can vote for it here :)

3 Likes

Awesome Thank you