Turkish Airlines Boeing 737-800

I hope it comes in the update. It should get out of the B737-7 and you B 738 should replace this … Please I hope and wait

I hope that this painting comes too … It is beautiful to make domestic flights but also international

I wonder why this beauty was not added … hopefully in the future … In addition to please, they agree only together, you can make a difference

Good night / day

1 Like

Our beautiful domestic carrier. I know it does international flights too but usually domestic. Let us see that in the game pls.

1 Like

That’s an older version, I think this is necessary.

1 Like

No it must not be forgotten 🤩

Voted, I’ve been on the 6000th 737 NG and it was the best 737 flight I’ve ever had

1 Like

Of course, this should not be missing here. 5 years in a row Europe’s best airline company. It flies to a total of 300 (267 international and 52 national) destinations and is therefore a record holder. I know that many here think we already have it on the B737 and B739ER. However, this would be missing here because it is used for medium-haul routes such as Africa, which Turkish Airlines operates with this aircraft. Not only this but also Barcelona and Dortmund are served with this machine. Therefore I see it as necessary and hope that it will be seen soon. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Totally agree with you!

1 Like

even if united has all 737 varients on IF soooo why not turkish also joins the party

3 Likes

I can’t agree more

Agreed, we really need this livery in IF.

it would make me really happy to see this getting added

2 Likes

There are 97 737-800s in Turkish Airlines Fleet!b737800_691_207

This is an amazing number, Isn’t it?

noooo i don’t have a vote to free up :( this has my full support though.

This is the oldest 738 in Turkish Airlines Fleet, TC-JFV is 21.3 years old!

2 Likes

Good bye TC-JFV “Akşehir”, She is now at the storage position in ZSJN. 😥😥😥😥

1 Like

We actually do need the 737-800 Turkish Airlines! The reason is that this is their Boeing flagship on short- to mediumhauls! They have currently I think between 60-80 of those (correct me if I’m wrong)! And flying the 700 and 900 doesn’t feel right mainly because the 900 is served to many African destinations much more longer routes while the 700 is a minority in their fleet and doesn’t use them as much!

The -700 is no longer in the fleet. The last one (TC-JKO) was withdrawn from use in November 2019, and later flown for storage in August 2020.

1 Like