Turkish Airlines B777 Freighter

Turkish Airlines has taken delivery of its first Boeing 777 freighter, with another on order.

“The delivery of our first 777 freighter is a milestone event in our cargo business,” said M. İlker Aycı, chairman of the board and the executive committee of Turkish Airlines.

He continued: “Turkish Cargo increased its freighter destinations served from 55 to 73 from the beginning of this year, reaching approximately one million tons of cargo, with a 29% increase compared to the previous year’s same period.”

He added: We’re sure that this significant delivery, bringing great value to our rapidly growing cargo operations, will also enable our leading sub-brand to further compete, expand and reach new short and long-range destinations from our hub in Istanbul.”

Marty Bentrott, senior vice president of sales, Middle East, Turkey, Russia, Central Asia and Africa for Boeing Commercial Airplanes, said: “This aircraft’s range capability, combined with its enhanced cargo capacity, makes it a perfect airplane for Turkish Airlines to continue to profitably grow its global cargo service.”

https://www.aircargonews.net/news/single-view/news/video-turkish-airlines-first-b777-freighter-enters-the-fleet.htmlDownload

Its not my picture

https://www.google.de/search?q=turkish+airlines+b777+freighter&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivtsGM4tXcAhUP2qQKHT6tBCQQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=612#imgrc=wfjEw1pA8MmusM:

Thanks guys, as turkish community we have to get more votes in IF but not only as turkish but also as a complete IF community…

😀

3 Likes

Got my vote!!

1 Like

Oh Thanks for this vote

The B77F is coming in 20.2, we might get this…

1 Like

Yes that would be great

1 Like

Yes! We absolutely need this! Im hoping for a TK A333 first, however I will see if I can clear a vote for this!

2 Likes

Since the B77F is confirmed this livery should be also added. Otherwise I’ll start to cry.

2 Likes

This is something I am waiting for a lot, I hope it will not be forgotten by the amount of votes, even has my vote now!

1 Like

I’m so excited about this beauty. My feeling is that it will come, but nothing is confirmed :/ I would love it.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with you.

2 Likes

Turkish Cargo 777F confirmed

7 Likes

Confirmed :D

1 Like

this is truly amazing!!! Finally its coming! Even tho this had not much votes they still included it. Very much appreciated Devs! @moderators can close this topic now :)

2 Likes

Finally, this was a livery that I expected a lot, I can’t wait to land at SBGR with it

1 Like

an observation is like front landing gear doors painted white, hopefully it will be fixed

1 Like

Yesss this made my day

1 Like

It’s like that in real life as well.

2 Likes

I say for that

3 Likes

They also fix the main gear part too. B77F does not anything in front part. I know the picture says B77L and B77L and F share same landing gear part

1 Like