Turkish Airlines B777-300ER {poll}

• liked added Boeing 777-300ER
  • don’t added Boeing 777-300ER

0 voters

4 Likes

Are you asking for a THY 77W added into the simulator?

1 Like

I think you want us to say Turkish Airlines ;)

1 Like

execly, i meant with the question. give anybody to like or fly with 777-300ER Turkish Airlines? 🙃

I like the B777-300ER of the Turkish Airlines. Hope that they order more of them.

1 Like

Ive checked at viki. 10 plane 77W have been to order.

1 Like

If they would buy some more or A350’s they would get more popular. What I like is that they use the B777 also on some short haul as the A330’s.

2 Likes

Ive listen last week in news If will be open the 3. Airport in Istanbul, Turkish Airlines have plan to ordering 400 - 500 planes.

Great. The third Airport will be the biggest one in the world. Hope that the Airport will not mess up like Atatuerk (LTBA).

1 Like

execly, i think the first problem like LTBA is the way to pass controll. Its very long for anybody. But the LTBA keep most popular to future.

The Airport looks like Turkish Airlines has own it. :)

1 Like

😃 Atatürk Airport see beautifull with the colour Red & White 🤑✈️🇹🇷.

I hope there will be looks ✈️🇹🇷 after opening the 3. Airport.

1 Like

And the Sabiha Goekçen Airport (LTFJ) looks like only Pegasus Airlines.

1 Like

yeah Sabiha Gökcen is also lovely,

Pegasus Airlines have biggest ordering. I hope we see next updates also by Infinite Flight.

Yes, Sabiha is just smaller but nicer. Very easy structure and traveling is easy. The Turkish Airlines Lounge at LTFJ is also nice.

1 Like

thats it,
my first flight from LTFJ was 2014 with Pegasus Airlines from SAW to TZX. I haven’t flight before from LTFJ, because its long way drive to my home Yedikule Fatih Istanbul area.
I was very happy with LTFJ Airport, can walk easier to gates.

1 Like

This Summer (2015) I got the last gate at the Airport. Had to walk about 15 min. .Mostly a lot of B737-800’s.

1 Like

that is crazy.

1 Like

How can I contact with him?

I was on a Turkish Airlines flight from Istanbul to Izmir once, they used an A330 for just a 30 minute flight!

2 Likes