Turkish Airlines B777-300ER Confirmed

here Infinite Flight on Facebook

@Aviation @Ogz_Sysl @emir_sergio @CaptainDawud
@Ilyas

44 Likes

The prophecy is beginning, all airlines we wanted are coming (or at least some of them😌) Now I can fly from Istanbul to Colombia and Panama, just like the real route and to SFO!

4 Likes

Laurens would be proud and happy.

For once

@JFKPlaneSpotter @Captain_DJ @ben_ny you may be interesed

5 Likes

Until someone doesn’t flare properly at the exactly right time while landing…

5 Likes

👍🏼 I would be next come the Global Flight Update, would take off from Tegel Berlin one stop LTBA and finished KMIA👍🏼

8 Likes

think @Captain_DJ is very interested 😜

1 Like

a lot of people will be happy about this but I’m still waiting for the new CX livery

3 Likes

No cabin lights (yet)

7 Likes

Your right well it will come along when they’re ready.

2 Likes

Yeah, love all B777 liveries, hope fixed cabin etc 👍🏼👍🏼

1 Like

So happy to know that they work in the suggestions. Really nice, hope that they add cabin lights.

4 Likes

I am very happy today. Finally they added TK 777. Very cool livery thank you guys…
Azmin zaferi birader. 2 yıldır uğraşıyordum heryere yazdım yapmadığım şey kalmadı sonunda eklediler. Istanbul da eklenirse tadından yenmez…

6 Likes

It’s nice to see that all of the popular requests from the community are being added! This is one I was hoping for!

3 Likes

And no wingtip nav light either (yet)

4 Likes

yeeeessssss! Now I can fly from LAX to Istanbul

4 Likes

Waiting for Global Flight now, hope we can also to help editing Airports.

2 Likes

You can, just make sure it isn’t duplicate

@JFKPlaneSpotter

2 Likes

Well maybe the navigation, beacon, strobe lights and obviously the landing lights were off when testing, the cabin light might be on the revamped plane (they said reworking physics so maybe the cabin too), but don’t worry, they never let us down, their satisfaction is happy customers.😄👍🏽

2 Likes

Is this a dream? I’ve been waiting for a Turkish 777!

4 Likes

No its real @soon 😜😜👍🏼B777

1 Like