Turkish Airlines A350

Here. https://mobile.twitter.com/infiniteflight/status/1177676933703901185

2 Likes

But that is from way back in September

2 Likes

I think Turkish Airlines should get more attention … It’s a really good airline … Anyone who has ever flown with this airline should know that. I really hope that you will see you soon on the A350. Come people give everything back and vote for this wonderful paint job and then flies when it appears like IST-KLAX or IST-OMDB, IS-EGLL or soon IST-YSSY. These are fascinating routes …🙆‍♂️😊

1 Like

You have my vote.

1 Like

Thank you Husam 👍🤗

1 Like
3 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKj4MjKWkAUNr9N?format=jpg&name=medium

Omg it looks so good I hope we see this In IF💎

Do not forget to vote for a loving community. We will do it together.

4 Likes

Hopefully, if the livery comes before the release, we’ll get it as well!

1 Like

Thank you @CheapJedi 🤗… I hope so

Please vote all … we need this Livery❤❤😘

Turkish Airlines, one of the most airline that needs more attention.
Hopping to see this lovery on the A359.🙇‍♂️

3 Likes

I really do not know why this wonderful painting gets no attention🤷‍♂️. Turkish Airlines is one of the largest A350-900 customers with 25 aircraft and 5 on option (can also be 350-1000). I am sure that there are also many flies. But I am a little disappointed that no mod says anything except that we should wait. I also think we as a vote currently with 17 votes is great. Please try to imagine what routes we can fly from Istanbul New Airport🤗. This is great❤. I think it has to come along. I would also be ready for a discussion and I will try to convince you or I will try.🤭

1 Like

Credits here
If we see Emirates and United in the trailer, then why no have Turkish Air and Aeroflot?

2 Likes

I do not know but I think that you do not pay attention to us because we are a small number but unfortunately I can not understand. We once had a VA that does not exist anymore but there are still many who are Turkish and also fly.

2 Likes

What is perhaps still important is that Turkey provides part of the wings for Airbus … It is almost a part of the Airbus family. In addition, half of the Turkish Airlines family consists of Airbus. This is fantastic

1 Like

Easy guys. Jason already said and explained about liveries. no need to crying out loud because some liveries hasn’t been confirmed yet. They will post updates in social media.

2 Likes

I can only wait. You’re right. Do not give up hope. This goes to all who have voted. Of course, also to the community. I’m very grateful. Auf 🤷‍♂️🤭

It’s funny how we’ll show one on social media and immediately people assume that their favourite airline has been ignored.

Just wait :)

13 Likes

Nice, another confirmed livery

1 Like

Thanks Jason for the enlightenment. We will wait😊

1 Like