Turkish Airlines A350

I think that is a good complement to the upcoming A350 …

Turkish Airlines has 25 firm orders … the first will be in use in 2020. In the new Istanbul airport it will fit very nicely … of it are still 5 options so 30 total …

I hope we all agree together …

Thank you

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aerotelegraph.com/turkish-airlines-kauft-25-airbus-a350-und-25-dreamliner&ved=2ahUKEwjl54Sq5MPhAhWS-6QKHTV0BGQQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1SpZxyxaJ2PS7-F4qyRtdq

I have no found … Can you help me?

2 Likes

No its fine, I am just so surprised this livery has not been featured before! Unfortunately out of votes but this livery is awesome man! Love Turkey! 👍 🇹🇷

7 Likes

Yes, it’s wonderful … I do not understand it either
👍🇹🇷

4 Likes

Voted. I’d love to see this livery

6 Likes

I would be extremely happy if I could see this livery … also the first A 350 will be delivered in March 2020 and will fly to routes like Istanbul-Sydney … It’s a new way to enjoy ultra-long-distance flights. please vote for it
Thanks 🤗🤗

4 Likes

You got my vote. We haven’t got enough domestic airliners and liveries in IF. Also we have a b737-700 which is currently just one in the fleet with “old” livery (it has new standard livery in real life). I hope A350 will change the destiny of our airliners and liveries careers in IF.

And this is a good marketing attack on behalf of Turkish Airlines. I hope people will see more A350s and dreamliners in skies and in IF.

4 Likes

Noooo I have no votes left I would really love to see this though because I use Turkish airlines so much in real life.

5 Likes

We also need the Airbus A330 for Turkish airlines

5 Likes

Moved one of my votes here. After the A330 update where TK wasn’t featured, not risking bumping the A350 also. </3

5 Likes

Thank you for voting this 🤗

3 Likes

But we hope that the A330 comes too

2 Likes

Man, I’m really hoping we get this livery with the A350 update. We’ve got time to get more votes!

@CK777 if you can spare a vote, it’d go a long way man.

@Turkish_Captain @Samet_Ozturk @PilotAydin @Harun_Koyuncu you guys might like this too. Maybe even @Daniel14 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 Likes

I voted but then i have withdrawn because it is in the ordering process. Earliest time to have A350 is in the mid of 2020. And livery might not be like that.

2 Likes

No worries, I understand! Most of the requested liveries won’t be delivered this year either.

Are there rumors that they might change the livery again? I sure hope not. Looks great!

4 Likes

I think it’s a must in IF … 30 orders it’s safe … Even though it will not fly until 2020, I hope it will be in the game … I think we should strengthen the Turkish community and this beautiful one Add painting … You can fly to great destination with it … this includes ISTANBUL- Sydney direct flights … people again full throttle and please vote … will be worth it thank you😘🤭

4 Likes

Infinite flight currently has a tweet asking “What livery do you want on the A350?”. I’d recommend posting your suggestion there.

2 Likes

Could you send me the file? I dont find it! Thanks

1 Like

Will be awesome in IF!

2 Likes

Yes most have A330 THY fleet

2 Likes