Turkish Airlines A333 to Istanbul

Alright guys, here is the Turkish Airlines Airbus A330-300 flight from Boston to Istanbul. Flight took 9 hours from Boston, flying east over Canada, across the pond (Atlantic Ocean), over 9 European countries and then descending into Turkey. Before landing, I showed a bit of knowledge on the Geography between the country spit into two continents. After touchdown, I had to go on a 20 minute long taxi towards the gate hence the time lapse.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this last video because I won’t be on the socials, including the IFC, for a while as I have exams to study for and assignments to tackle.

Server: Expert
Flight Time: 9hrs 9mins
Route: Boston General Edward Lawrence Logan (KBOS) to Istanbul Int’l (LTFM)
Altitude: 35,000ft - 37,000ft - 39,000ft

12 Likes

Nice timelapse ! ;)

1 Like

I love how realistic it was! Great job, I wish you well on your studies!

2 Likes

Nice timelapse!

1 Like

Thank you @InfiniteflightproYT @abang_fayyad @Captain_Nicolas

3 Likes

A little heads up,
Next time, to be more realistic, try to have the reverse thrusts stowed by 60kts. The primary reason for stowing reversers below sixty knots or so is that as the aircraft slows, the potential for exhaust gas re-ingestion increases, as well as the potential for reverse flow gasses to cause or permit foreign object ingestion. Ingestion of exhuast by products can cause a flameout, and some engines aren’t very stable in deep reverse at slow speeds; they may compressor stall and flame-out on their own. Reverse thrust isn’t very effective at low speeds, and offers little advantage.
Good day! :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

nice video

1 Like