Turkish Airlines A330-300

If they rework the A330-300, I want them to add the Turkish Airlines A330-300 so I can fly to Lagos via Istanbul. If they do that, I can go to Lagos with Turkish Airlines since that Route is operated with the A330 in Turkish Airlines

3 Likes

Hello @Udeme_Ekpo

thank you for voting. Yes, in fact TK is an airline that flies to Africa with the A330. It is of course up to the developer whether this is added or not. What we can do is vote and hope that this beauty will be added.

2 Likes

Looks better with the RR according to me.
I hope they add it though,

2 Likes

@MK7, well, I want them to add it. Like I said, if they do I will be happy. But thanks for bringing up that point

1 Like

Actually they really should. It’s the biggest operator within the Airline. Would be very excited for this one!

2 Likes

With the sheer number of destinations, it’s a must for this livery to be introduced

3 Likes

Livery has to add Turkish A330 to enjoy flying Day of days, We will see her on an infinite flight

2 Likes

@Marwan_Mmmm Thanks for your support :)

2 Likes

It would be good you’re correct because they have it in real life too

2 Likes

Considering that Turkish Airlines is the world’ largest A330 operator, it may be a must. I hope that more people enjoy it and will support this thread a lot. Thanks for 36 votes.

Turkish Airlines A330-303 (Mersin) with GE-CF6-80E1A4B Engines

**Not my Image**

https://live.staticflickr.com/1749/41846498195_5d44c20fe5_b.jpg

or A330-343 (Kapadokya) with RR Trent 700(772-C6) Engines

Not my Image

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1322329/tc-jnj-turkish-airlines-airbus-a330-300/

6 Likes

The only reason I haven’t voted is that I assume this is going to be added… like this has to be added

1 Like

@discobot fortune

Is this livery going to be added in 21.1?

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

1 Like

Alright I don’t have to vote then

Discobot never lies

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

You got my vote

2 Likes

Thank you 🙏

Thank you @Muizzam for you support 🙏

2 Likes

@discobot are you sure that this livery will be added? You really don’t lie? :D

1 Like

Hey , I just voted for it !
It’s totally needed. However I really prefer it with RR ones.
It will open a lot of new routes !

2 Likes