Turkish Airlines A330-300

I would love to see more liveries added especially ones from other countries such as this one!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the support … I’m sure this will be released soon … It will be a great addition to the game. unfortunately it is very disappointing that it was not in the game until now. however, we will not give up and wait for it to be in the game soon. I hope an IF staff will pick this up as a bullet point and turn it into reality. Many thanks

2 Likes

I would love to see the A330-300 in a Turkish Livery! Iconic!

3 Likes

As you may have seen, I will not give up. I think this airline has earned more attention. I will convince you and show that there are other beautiful paint finishes except BA or Delta. That does not mean that there are no nice finishes, on the contrary, they are very nice, but such paint we are underestimated Turkish Airlines and so on … Please forgive me if I have personally attacked someone … That was not my intention.🙆‍♂️

1 Like

Different Engines is Not a Problem i Think. All Aircrafts have the same Engine Sound already.

This request must not be forgotten. If you find this livery should be added. If so, please vote. I think it’s a great addition for medium and long haul flights. Thank you and Merry Christmas
🎄☃️❄🎄☃️❄🎄☃️

2 Likes

Voted for my favourite aircraft!

2 Likes

I have to see this beauty. Turkish Airlines have so many beautiful aircrafts but we can’t see them in the game. Thanks for A350 and our A350s need to have a friend, A333.

3 Likes

The day it will be in the game, i will cry 🙃😂

🔥🔥This must be come to İF

Trying to complete a flight today isnt complete without this addition! 😜

I’ve had to go Generic on this flight from Male!

3 Likes

Today I noticed that Turkish Airlines has a lot of potential and I totally agree with you. I hope it will come soon and never give up hope. My trust is in the developers …

1 Like

This feature should be seen by everyone actually. I don’t understand why Turkish Airlines is so underrated here… It’s one of the largest operators in Europe…

I really think Turkish Airlines deserve more attention and liveries on IF.

And yes you’ve got my Vote as well @MK7

2 Likes

I love it, you got my vote

1 Like

Thank you :) @Omar_Osman

1 Like

I think its time to pump this up again after the new rework teaser.

2 Likes

yess! would LOVE to see this

2 Likes

I am confident that if the A330 wins, this will have to see it. This would expand the hub in Istanbul.

Please vote for this beauty. Thank you :)

2 Likes

If one livery is going to be added, it needs to be this one. The airline that operators the most A333s!!!

1 Like

In any case. It is a must.

1 Like