Turkish airlines 787-9

This would be so cool to see in IF

1 Like

I love this one

1 Like

I see more and more of this beauty.
Turkish Airlines currently owns 11 of them, 3 of which are in the test phase.
They will soon join the TK fleet.
I hope we can see this beauty soon.
Possibly with a little rework in which a few other livery are also added.
It is really missing. (TK have ordered 25 and 5 on option).

1 Like

Hello, everybody. I found something on the homepage of Turkish Airlines and this would be a small view on the configuration and transfer of the aircraft to TK. I am very excited about this machine and would love to see it in IF. I also believe that this machine is perfect for Istanbul Airport. Modern and future oriented. The Dreamliner is the future of Turkish Airlines. With this variant you could fly to national and international airports. Even though the Turkish Airlines fleet is large at IF, it would be able to replace many destinations. Also to the advantage of @Turkish_Airlines_VA this would allow us to fly many more realistic routes. I hope to see this soon. Thanks a lot Community and I hope for your vote. Only together we can show what we want.

More about the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner from Tukish Airlines

https://www.turkishairlines.com/de-de/flights/fly-different/fleet/aircraft-type/boeing-787/

And this is the short video. Have fun! ;)

5 Likes

Just voted for this, I’d love to see it!

1 Like

Thank you Snoman …

1 Like

Lovely

4 Likes

You meant this 🤪👇🏻

6 Likes

I don’t know why but the Turkish livery on the 787 looks amazing an dgoes very well with the default color of the aircraft. Would love to see this on IF

1 Like

Oh yes it is really a must. Hope to see this soon.

1 Like

Lets see what will happen :)

3 Likes

A Beautiful Bird to begin with, regardless of the livery. But the Turkish livery is that much nicer. TK Has a special Place in my heart. But lets see the discobot fortune.

@discobot fortune

TK 789 in the future?

Edit: Discobot’s word is law. Now im excited hehe

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is certain

2 Likes

I definitely think this beautiful baby should be THY🤙

4 Likes

I think this livery should come as soosn as possible.

4 Likes

This could be a possibility. I hope it will be added 😉

2 Likes

I thought that this livery was already on IF, so I started seaching and I got a little disapointed with the results xD, anyway I’ll see if I can clear up a vote for this beauty

2 Likes

I really hope to get this wonderful news one day. I will not give up, the hope is there :)

1 Like