Turkish airlines 787-9

Definitely got my vote for this one! Looking forward to seeing it soon in IF

4 Likes

Boeing and Turkish Airlines have confirmed a firm order for 25,787-9 Dreamliners with options for five more aircraft. According to the plans of the Board in 2019 six, 2020 fourteen, 2021 to ten, 2022 to twelve, 2023 eleven and 2024 shortly after the turn. It will not be long before we will see this beautiful livree soon❤

3 Likes

We need this, looks amazing on the B789.

3 Likes

Dreams of lover of Turkish Airlines.This livery will be wonderful and popular in IF.

Looks very good

1 Like

Turkish Airlines will receive its first 787 in july. Would like to see more Turkish Airlines livery in the game.

3 Likes

Turkish Airline’s first 787-9 rolled out of the Boeing Factory.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see it fully painted!

2 Likes

So, it is going to be real. You got my vote. LTFM will wait for these legends: A350, B787.

2 Likes

Credit: instagram/ calla_darling

7 Likes

I saw that also, can’t wait to see it fully!

1 Like

First Flight Turkish’s 787-9 TC-LLA

8 Likes

Wow, that livery is absolutely gorgeous on the 787. Since we don’t have the Turkish A333, it’d be really nice to see this livery added so we don’t have to use the 777 on every longer route. What a beut.

6 Likes

I think it is one of the most beautiful paint on the B 787 … I hope the IF adds this soon … Besides, TA had recently had its first flight …🤭

3 Likes

We Need more Turkish Liverys… Maybe the a330 of now the new 787 . Also in 738 Aircraft the pegasus Livery or Sunexpress

1 Like

Did you vote for those requests @Harun_Koyuncu ? If not, i recommend you to do it. Also, Turkish B789 will do its first flight for Turkish Airlines on 8 July 2019, from LTFM to LTAI.

Source

Sorry i couldnt have found a source in English, i tried but there is not.

1 Like

Yeah I vote for these livery’s but I can not understand why we need votes for updates ! This livery’s are must have in Flight sims. We have 1,000 American livery’s but 100 European or Asian livery’s that’s not fair

7 Likes

With patience it will come … I firmly believe … I hope that an IF employee sees our chat and then passes it on to the staff who add new paint finishes … Thank you … Let’s not give up hope. …😋🤗

3 Likes

An absolute beauty…

8 Likes

It must be a photo from Everett -Moses Lake flight.

2 Likes