Turkish Air Super Bowl Commercial

Did anybody else catch that Turkish Airlines commercial that aired on the Super Bowl? If there’s any doubt about watching it, Morgan Freeman’s in it.

21 Likes

What seat did he sit on?

I need to sit in a seat he sat on.

7 Likes

A lot of class in that commercial, lovely, very nice Turkish

1 Like

I saw it and thought, “I know someone will post about this on the community!” Lol.

3 Likes

He sat in a lot of seats xD

3 Likes

Honestly, who doesn’t love Morgan Freeman? I bet he was paid a large amount to do that…

4 Likes

That was one good commercial I liked. And Morgan Freeman did it. But can’t top my number 1 favorite SuperBowl Commercial.

4 Likes

Morgan Freeman? The same Morgan Freeman from that Discovery Science show called “Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman”? Okay, so I’m not exactly a big fan of him, but I’ve heard of him and seen that show. :-b

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman made it interesting. :)

1 Like

Morgan Freeman is also a pilot. According to Wikipedia:

At age 65, Freeman earned a private pilot’s license. He owns or has owned at least three private aircraft, including a Cessna Citation 501 jet and a Cessna 414 twin-engine prop. In 2007 he purchased an Emivest SJ30 long-range private jet and took delivery in December 2009. He is certified to fly all of them.

5 Likes

Morgan Freeman makes everything sound better. Shoot, he can make jumping off a cliff without a parachute sound pleasing. Spirit Airlines should use him in there commercials…well maybe thats a little too far. 😂

Disappointed I am afraid by that advert …

It was a great commercial

this beats the stupid kinky tmobile commercial

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.