Turbulent Tuesday - Whacky Races 1
Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 8 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.
This weeks TT Free Flight Server event in the Kuala Lumpur / Singapore region is a head to head drag race (sort of) between 747s and A380s. Join a friend at Kuala Lumpur and take off on different runways or since anything goes, side by side on one runway if you both dare. Just be careful to only do two at a time. Only take off side by side if it’s with somebody you know who is just fine with it.
Fly under 5000 feet as fast as you can to Singapore. First to full stop off the runway wins.
Do a round trip lap back to Kuala Lumpur. First one stopped clear off the runway wins. Crashing doesn’t count.
If you and a friend prefer, feel free to race to or from other major airports in the region. Who’s faster? Which plane performs better? You decide. Just go fast and have fun with the ensuing chaos.
Be sure to share your screenshots.
•Free Flight Server ONLY
• Tuesday July 14th 2015
• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)
• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT
• Region: Kuala Lumpur / Singapore
• Aircraft type: Any 747 or A380
• Starting location: Kuala Lumpur KLIA
• Recommendations: If you can’t communicate with a friend to coordinate a single runway departure but welcome a challenger to join you in a race, line up on the runway as far to the right of the center line as you can. This will tell challengers you are ready to welcome someone to race you.
Challengers in this scenario should line up on the same runway as far to the left of the center line. Racers on the right start the race. Don’t worry about wings touching. It won’t be a problem.
*A valid Live subscription is needed.