Turbulent Tuesday - Sprint or Dash @ KSEA - 241800ZMAY16

Well Monday is finally almost over which means it’s close to that time for our weekly Free Flight Server event to help us relax after the chaos Monday usually brings.

This week’s Turbulent Tuesday is about relaxing in your own way. Will you “sprint” from one airport to another, or will you “dash” through the mountains? Maybe even make a high altitude flight from PDX to PAE? How about a coastal stroll from HQM to AST? Which one will you do? Hop in the aircraft of your choice and have some fun! See you in the skies!

Be sure to share your pictures and event results.

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday May 24, 2016
• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)

• Event End Time - 09:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST May 25th)

• Region: Seattle

• Aircraft type: Any

• Starting location: ANY

Post any screenshots here! See you in Seattle!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

19 Likes

Excellent, I hope to be there!

3 Likes

Yes! Can’t wait to attend.

3 Likes

Sprint all the way 😂

1 Like

Sounds fun. I’ll definitly be there!

1 Like

I’ll try to be there. I live in the region and have been meaning to buy the Seattle map so this is a good excuse.

1 Like

I can actually make this one, since exams week (and i have no exams tomorrow).

1 Like

Turbulent Tuesday starts in just less than an hour! Hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

OK? who want to fly in formation with me, Jonh nikon

voilà my flight plan

1 Like

2 Likes

PDX in Dash 8 in 5-10 mins if anyone wants to join me for a Dash flight thru the mountains.

1 Like

Will definitively join ;)

2 Likes

I will be doing a flight soon but not had much luck with mountain flying in props. R

1 Like

Did not think I was going to catch you guys up. Had to fly fast. Got to you in the end,thanks for another great event. Richard

1 Like

My first event…and most definitely not the last. Thank you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just had a crazy & great flight with @Mark_Denton, @Henrik, @Luke_Kelly and others from KPDX to KSEA. We really pushed our Dash-8’s to it’s limit (…and way beyond!)

Great fun though!

4 Likes

Epic flight.

7 Likes