Turbulent Tuesday - Spitfire, P-38 Fly In

Turbulent Tuesday - Spitfire, P-38 Fly In

Added on July 28th 2015.

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 8 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.

This weeks TT Free Flight Server features our two only WW2 era aircraft legends, the remarkable tide turning Spitfire, and the unique twin engine P-38. Join us in the San Francisco region starting at any airport and fill the skies over the bay area. Start from any available airport and fly to Palo Alto KPAO. Show off your acrobatic skills, or join a formation. Use your imagination to make things interesting and fun.

Be sure to share your pictures.

Click the event “Join” button and your Facebook account will automatically convert to your accounts local time zone. Participate any time between the event start and end times, for as long as you want.

Event details:

•Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday July 28

• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)

• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT

• Region: San Francisco

• Aircraft type: ONLY Spitfire or P-38

• Starting location: Any

• Recommendations: Just have fun.

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

2 Likes

I’ll be there in the spitfire! You coming @BBJMAX?!

2 Likes

So that’s your profile photo DIsrael…

2 Likes

I thought @DIsraelFDS fan of whale.😀 my eye sight wasn’t good then. Nice shot with realistic water

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nick, nice photos but way off topic, so I removed them. Please feel free to post a them again in a more appropriate category like “Spotting”.

1 Like

What time is it in the uk

@JGK00 @DIsraelFDS So sorry guys, I can’t make it! I’m on vacation and the Wi-Fi at this place is just about good enough to load up this site within about half an hour, so I’ve got no chance with live. This looks really good as well…

And @nickdubest Very nice photo! But like David said posting them in spotting would be good! Although some people would probably pull you up on the fact that it’s for spotting planes, as-oppose to whales. But that’s cool, Whale spotting works for me! :)

1 Like

I’ll be there in my spitfire! Can’t wait

2 Likes

I will be on! :smile:

2 Likes

Found some warbirds already :smiley:

3 Likes

How do i join the event? Just show up? You mentioned a “Join” button that I’m not seeing.

Not seeing any war birds? :frowning:

Good events for aviation in history. In fact, many people (included Clipper) wanted more warbirds in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

That was fun. I don’t know who was tailing me, but it was cool to have the company.
Nice pictures from the event as well, thanks everybody.
Man I just adore the P38. Now if only I could talk my bosses into bringing the P-51D Mustang someday. Ahhh…day dreaming.

2 Likes