Turbulent Tuesday - Speed Hop

Turbulent Tuesday - Speed Hop

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 8 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.

This weeks TT Free Flight Server is in the Caribbean region. The goal is to land (or touch and go) at as many airports as you can, as fast as you can. Basically a touch and go speed marathon. How far up the number of landings leaderboard can you go? Use any aircraft, go as fast or slow as you want. Your landing or touch and go counts as long as all wheels make contact on the runway.

Be sure to share your pictures.

Click the event “Join” button and your Facebook account will automatically convert to your accounts local time zone. Participate any time between the event start and end times, for as long as you want.

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday July 21

• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)

• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT

• Region: Caribbean

• Aircraft type: Pilot Choice

• Starting location: Any

• Recommendations: Have fun

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Looks fun @DIsraelFDS I’ll be there! :) ;)

I’ll be there

Seems to be a problem with the servers affecting some users. Sorry for the trouble it’s being investigated. Try again later.

1 Like

He will probably unpin it soon. Easy to forget, he’s probably a busy guy! Unpin it yourself if you want! :) ;)

1 Like

:) Yep only mods can pin topics for everyone but you can unpin them for yourself. ;)

1 Like

Yep that’s right, if you unpin it everyone else can still see it. (Unless they have unpinned it)
or a mod can just unpin it for everyone! :) ;)

1 Like

Cool :) ;) I just unpinned it myself anyway since it doesn’t really serve a prupose anymore…

Can we have a event today?

1 Like

It’s Thursday

1 Like

Jk Visit the events category, there’s always plenty going on there, especially now! :) ;)

1 Like

Whoa! I was sure I unpinned it already? Oops.

1 Like