Turbulent Tuesday - Shake, Rattle and Roll.

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 15 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.

This weeks Turbulent Tuesday we will play follow the leader in the mountainous terrain of the Seattle region. It’s a little like the aerial “conga” we have done before, but anybody can be the leader, or the follower. The trick is for the leader to try and accumulate as many followers as they can, while also trying to shake them off. That makes the next person behind the new leader to repeat the same game. How or where you try to shake off the followers is entirely up to the pilots. It may be more challenging to be the follower. All speeds and all altitudes are open and welcome. A word of advice, don’t try to follow a leader in a F-16 if you chose a Spitfire. Similar aircraft types will probably be better off coming together. How long can you follow? How many will follow you? Well, you have most of Tuesday to figure it out.

Be sure to share your pictures and event results.

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday December 1st

• Event Start Time - 19:00 ZULU 11:00AM PST (December 1st)

• Event End Time - 10:00 ZULU 2:00 AM PST (December 2nd)

• Region: Seattle

• Aircraft type: Any

• Starting location: ANY

• Recommendations: Have fun. Share your pictures of your most impressive line.

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

4 Likes

Tries this in advanced, gets ghosted for life

10 Likes

Well if I get a Super D following me, while I’m in a spitfire. It’s Mad Max’s destructive dogfight.

2 Likes

Best way to shake them off - Crash into the mountains :D

2 Likes

Best way to shake them off - Go into a nosedive straight into the ocean.

2 Likes

There is exactly one plane. And it was me.

Well that bombed. Seemed like a fun idea at the time. :) can’t win them all.

1 Like

It’s ok David, don’t cry, there is always next week :)

1 Like

Wah waaaaaaaaahhhh waaaaaahhhh waaaaahh. Boo hoo sob sob wah boo hoo. ;) lol

3 Likes

Someone needs a nap…lol

2 Likes