Turbulent Tuesday - Palo Alto Fly-In @ KPAO - 091800ZMAY17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Casual Server Event:
Palo Alto Fly-In

After last week’s high speed event, we slow things down in the San Francisco region at PAO for some GA flying. Whether you fly a 172, 208, Cirrus, or Decathlon, lets all have some fun for some slower and lower flying.

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:
• Casual Server ONLY
• Tuesday May 9, 2017
• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)
• Event End Time - 9:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST on May 10th)
• Region: San Francisco
• Aircraft type: 172/208/Cirrus/Decathlon ONLY
• Starting location: KPAO
Hope to see everyone there!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

20 Likes

Great! Il try to show up to this one ;)

Shall we use the tag #MakeGAGreatAgain ? Lol.

5 Likes

GA… My favorite group of aircraft in Infinite Flight. Definitely looking forward to this one!

####MakeGAGreatAgain

5 Likes

I will try to come to the event today

1 Like

Def gonna turn up to this, my friend lives in palo altp

2 Likes

#MakeGAGreatAgain I’ll definitely be attending this one!

1 Like

We got a random group somehow formed. I’m leading 9 208s around San Fran right now, so feel free to join if you want to be part of the action! 😉

4 Likes

I tried to join the line with a f22, didn’t work out so well.

1 Like

Thats because its a GA event…

Please try and follow the rules. Thanks.

4 Likes

Go figure… heres why

2 Likes

I got the biggest kick out of this flight. By far one of the greatest ones. 😂 I’d like to briefly explain how this whole thing came together. With these events I try to show a little participation. I figured, I’d pull out the 208 and do a few patterns at Half Moon Bay (KHAF), rack up some XP and landings, before moving onto a few other airports before ending my flight at Palo Alto (KPAO) a few members of the VA that I belong to as well as members from the community started flocking in. Before I realized it we had 6 aircraft in the pattern at KHAF. Lets just say it was quite tight, but its Casual, what can ya’ say. Pulled into the ramp, threw a simple flight plan together and the following pictures was the result. Some of those picture: @Ben, @NetJets_Nick, @Brianj2859, @Andre_S, @Damian, @Samy_Kramer, and @Pilotmaster2129. Saw @Insertusernamehere and a few others but can’t recall everyone’s name. Drop a comment or something and I can tag you to this list. I think I’m limited to 10 member tags on this post so I’ve got 2 more slots.

Mark, thanks for setting up this great event. Even saw you there at probably the most unpleasant time; landing at KPAO. Was it a mess? Of course, but what matters is that we had fun! Take it easy folks and thanks again for those that decided to join! 😉

7 original aircraft from KHAF, with one joining in.

We had an incredible turn out of 16 people for this spontaneous flight

Those that stuck around, minus a few who wouldn’t render in.

6 Likes

Yep that’s me, I’m a veteran of the good old SR22, but managed to crash on final @KPAO as I dropped my phone 😂😂. Awesome flight, even though I was slightly the odd one out

5 Likes

@DeerCrusher @NetJets_Nick @Ben @Brianj2859 @Andre_S @Samy_Kramer @Pilotmaster2129 @Insertusernamehere

6 Likes

How can some of you call a C208…an Execjet…next time l fly the Citation X… l will call it an Execprop !!!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hey what happened to Turbulent Tuesday?

3 Likes

Dont know, maybe lack of attendance or so. This post was in insta actually.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.