Turbulent Tuesday - Mass Formation

Turbulent Tuesday - Mass Business Jet Formation Featuring FDS Liveries.

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 8 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.

This weeks TT Free Flight Server event is in the Caribbean. Select your favorite business jet, especially the FDS Livery, and join a huge formation flight! What? You can start by forming small groups, then each group should merge with one another to form an ever growing mass formation flight. Be courteous to others, but try to fly wing tip to wing tip as best you can all around the region. A massive herd in the sky so to speak. How many aircraft can we get to fly together?

If you’re squeamish about flying in a crowd you’ll need to get over that quick.

Event details:

•Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday July 7th 2015

• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)

• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT

• Region: Caribbean

• Aircraft type: ONLY Business Jets and Liveries. Especially the FDS Liveries.

• Starting location: Pilot choice.

• Recommendations:

It would probably be a good idea to fly around the regions boundary clockwise. Do that, and predicting the right hand turns will be easier for everybody.

Altitude - Try to be somewhere around FL100 give or take. However stacking upwards is just fine.

Speed - Typical cruise of Mach .78 ( M.78 under your HUD speed display)

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

If you need help or have a feature suggestion please visit: Feedback.FlyingDevStudio.com

Click the event “Join” button and your Facebook account will automatically convert to your accounts local time zone. Participate any time between the event start and end times, for as long as you want.

2 Likes
1 Like

I will be at st-marteen in 777-200ER FDS Livery

Business jets only. 777-200ER is not a business jet. Choose between the BBJ or the Cessna Citation X.😉

1 Like

Is the 737-700 good? Cause I don’t have the BBj.

777 FDS livery

He said “especially the IF livery” so assume you can bend the rules a bit. Plus it wouldn’t be that interesting without big jets.

The Boeing 747-8 BBJ could be a possible option for you guys.

Would the VC-25/C-32 also count?

Long live the DC-9!

I was at doctor appointments most of the event period and missed most of it. I got to attend for a little bit, but couldn’t stay long.

How did it go? Let’s see some pictures? :)