Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 8 solid hours.
This weeks TT Free Flight Server event is in San Francisco. Choose any aircraft, pick any airport in the region and do as many touch and goes as you can with as many other pilots as you can. Try to join in and see how many aircraft can follow each other closely while performing touch and goes. Think something like a Merry Go Round but with lots of aircraft traffic instead of horses. You can touch and go at the same airport or fly around the region to see if you can touch every airport. Its up to you. How many can you do?
• Free Flight Server ONLY
• Tuesday June 30th 2015
• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)
• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT
• Region: San Francisco
• Aircraft type: Pilot choice.
• Starting location: Pilot choice.
• Recommendations: Try your best to do touch and goes in single file circuits. Let the pilot ahead of you concentrate and give a little room.
*A valid Live subscription is needed.
If you need help or have a feature suggestion please visit: Feedback.FlyingDevStudio.com
**Take screen shots! Post your best shots. Pictures must NOT show any names, user interface buttons including no HUD etc. If a user screen shot from the event is a real eye popper, it might selected for a future Infinite Flight loading screen. Have fun and be creative with sharing your TT Event pictures.