Turbulent Tuesday - June 23 Conga!

Turbulent Tuesday - June 23. Conga!

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes.

This weeks TT event is to gather with as many other pilots as you can and form an aerial “Conga” line. Just follow as close as you can and as best as you can in a single file line of aircraft. Start your own Conga line, or follow somebody else’s conga line. Merge with other lines to create a single massive line.

Get creative. Make an all propeller aircraft line, all fighters or airliners and specific airlines. Whatever you can think of. Feel free to coordinate here with friends. See below for recommended parameters such as altitude and speed.

Be sure to share your pictures.

Participate any time between the event start and end times, for as long as you want.

Event details:

•Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday June 23rd 2015

• Event Start Time - 1:00 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time (ie: Los Angeles)

• Event End Time - 9:00 PM PDT

• Region: Oshkosh

• Aircraft type: Pilot choice.

• Starting location: Pilot choice.

• Recommendations: Use aircraft with an auto pilot option. Hold an altitude under 10,000 feet. Hold speed around 200 knots. These suggestions will help reduce climb times and boundary turns making it easier to join and maintain the line. The Conga line leader determines these parameters. Follow or start your own.

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

If you need help or have a feature suggestion please visit: Feedback.FlyingDevStudio.com

**Take screen shots! Post your best shots. Pictures must NOT show any names, user interface buttons including no HUD etc. If a user screen shot from the event is a real eye popper, it might selected for a future Infinite Flight loading screen. Have fun and be creative with sharing your TT Event pictures.

2 Likes
1 Like

1PM PDT is what time EST…

Timezoneconverter.com

You mean EDT? EDT is 3 hours ahead of PDT. Plus if you select “Going” or “Join” on the Facebook event it will automatically change the time for you.

http://www.timebie.com

1 Like

This is June 23, 20:00 GMT - until June 24, 04:00 GMT in case anyone is used to converting from GMT

Event start time is exactly 2 hours from this post!

1 Like

thanks sean…thats the answer i needed…

Wow the event starts an hour before tomorrow for me

Event Commencing in exactly 1 hour!

4:00 PM

I live in the eastern time zone

That moment when everyone is about to join your Congo line

1 Like

was lots of fun…very windy…

Pictures :smiley:

Some would be great cover photos :)

Remember this event goes on for several hours more. Let’s see who can catch a shot with the most aircraft in a conga line.

Share those pics. So far it’s great to see a bunch already. I hope everybody is enjoying today’s Turbulent Tuesday event.

I’ll be back again later to find a line to join. Until then…I’ll post a few shots I took. :)

@Dawson_Deal Please make your own event topic in the Events category. More people will see it there!