Turbulent Tuesday - Infinite Flight #OSH16 Fly-In @ KOSH - 261800ZJUL16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Free Server Event:

Infinite Flight #OSH16 Fly-In

This week we are heading to Oshkosh for our own flight adventure. Fly and perform your own airshow in any GA aircraft, airliner, or fighter! Let’s pack out the region and have some fun!

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday July 26, 2016

• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)

• Event End Time - 09:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST on July 27th)

• Region: Oshkosh

• Aircraft type: Any

• Starting location: ANY

Hope to see everyone there for some test flights!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

17 Likes

This sounds fun! :)

1 Like

Awesome! I hope the FNF is in Oshkosh too 😬

2 Likes

When does this happen? 11am to 1 am? So it’s a 14 hour event? Correct if if I’m wrong I’m just a bit confused lol

I think all events are 15 hours long.

Ah interesting

This is gonna be good. How will we manage parking lol?

My baby brother will be born tomorrow :)

6 Likes

Congratulations, but this is an off-topic post!

Well I was going to say I can’t make it but my phone died lol. But I found a charger

I see… air show. Can I land in a “interesting” way?

Coming! Sounds fun! BTW: 2:00pm Eastern time

Awesome I’ll be there👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Currently have an airshow going on. Couple of fighters doing flybys and acrobatics lol

Recording…

I don’t see anyone in Oshkosh, or is it just me?

3 Likes

Hopefully my boss won’t find out that I am playing infinite flight during my work hours … :(

4 Likes

Not playing Val, it was #testing lmao

3 Likes

@Mark_Denton @ValXp both of you were B777’s? I was the A318 [N123IF], which is actually the main A/C I use all the time. I was mainly taking screenshots of the event and @Mark_Denton was the first Staff memeber I encountered while at KOSH. I never seen a staff member before, so i felt pretty nervous, thinking both the Moderater and the Dev. Would watch my flying (I try to play as real as possible), and that’s the reason i posted this photo in here, to show off your awesome skills in one photo! :)