Turbulent Tuesday - How Low Can You Go

Turbulent Tuesday - How Low Can You Go — August 18th

Welcome pilots to another Free Flight Server event where just about anything goes for 9 solid hours. Join and fly any time throughout.

This weeks TT Free Flight Server will be hosted in the Singapore/ Kuala Lumpur region. A high speed limbo between WSSS Singapore Changi and WMKK Kuala Lumpur. How low and fast can you go between these two major airports? Start and end at either airport travel in the aircraft of your choice and put your nerves and pedal to the metal. The air is thicker down low so maximum jet fighter speeds are limited by natural forces. You’ll know when you’ve reached the aircrafts speed limits by its difficulty to control. If you fail to pay attention to these cues you will over speed, lose control and maybe crash. Tip toes that fine line as you also scratch the underside with the terrain. Take pictures!

Be sure to share your pictures.

Click the event “Join” button and your Facebook account will automatically convert to your accounts local time zone. Participate any time between the event start and end times, for as long as you want.

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday August 18th.

• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PDT)

• Event End Time - 03:00 ZULU Aug 19th (8:00 PM PDT )

• Region: Singapore / Kuala Lumpur

• Aircraft type: Any - Fighter Jets are the fastest.

• Starting location: WSSS or WMKK.

• Recommendations: If traffic is too high you may select alternate airports. Have fun!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

6 Likes

I think I can actually attend this one :)

3 Likes

I will try this event tommorow.

1 Like

Event starts in 30 minutes!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just flew an F22 from WSSS to WMKK. iPhone got so hot I could barely hold it.image

Ok is the event on?

image.

I had made it to 16 feet!

1 Like

Anyone want to go with me starting at wsss

1 Like

I am! I will love to attend.

Going to be flying in a Thomas Cook 757-200 from Kuala Lumpur now.

New lowest altitude image