Turbulent Tuesday - How Low Can You Go? @ KDEN - 191800ZAPR16

Its almost time for our weekly Free Flight Server event that helps us unwind after a crazy beginning of the week.

This weeks Turbulent Tuesday is a fun and yet challenging event. How low and fast can you fly through the mountains in Denver? Do you have what it takes? Hop in your favorite aircraft and have some fun! Whether you are in a 172, Spitfire, F-22, or 747, it’s going to be a great event! See you in the skies!

Be sure to share your pictures and event results.

Event details:

• Free Flight Server ONLY

• Tuesday April 19, 2016

• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)

• Event End Time - 09:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST April 20th)

• Region: Denver

• Aircraft type: Any

• Starting location: ANY

• Recommendations: Fly as low and as fast as you can through the mountains in the Denver region. A great route that I enjoy to fly a lot is from KEGE, fly west along the river to KGWS, do a couple of touch and go’s, then over to KRIL for more patterns in the Spitfire. The key is to have fun, but also, don’t clip your wing on a mountain.

Post any screenshots here! See you in Denver!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

22 Likes

Your first Turbulent Tuesday, Mark. Congratulations. This is going to be a fun one. :)

10 Likes

Welp, I spent $10 to fly in the last FNF…looks like I’m going to need another $5 this week. My wallet is hurting! But it’s worth it!

5 Likes

We did something similar in Miami, called “Mach One Limbo”. But with this one, we can use anything!

2 Likes

Can’t wait decently not going to miss this

I wll come to Denver Region, @Aviation ??

1 Like

Should be able to come.

1 Like

Will come in a TSK319

I’ll be J3625FLY

I will be there with my A320 N00270.

Shawty got low low low low.……… you get the picture. Sounds like fun, I’ll try to make it!

2 Likes

If u can, tell me about later. 👍🏼✈️👮🏼

1 Like

What happend? no one is there

2 Likes

I’m coming now!

MaxSez: To low & slow… LOL. Great Event. (Strike vicinity Dirt Aspen CO03)

2 Likes

@Maxmustang See you there!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.