Turbulent Tuesday - Hercs At Homestead @ KHST - 041800ZJUL17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Casual Server Event:
Hercs at Homestead

It’s time for some Hercules action as we head to the SoFlo region. Come out to KHST in your favorite C-130 for some pattern work, assault takeoffs and landings, simulated assault drops, or fly around the region and do some touch and go’s at various small fields (try to stay away from Bravo fields). Look forward to seeing everyone for today’s event and hope to see some great screenshots. This is a C-130 ONLY event!

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:
• Casual Server ONLY
• Tuesday July 4, 2017
• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PDT)
• Event End Time - 9:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PDT on July 5th)
• Region: South Florida
• Aircraft type: C-130 ONLY
• Starting location: KHST
Hope to see everyone there!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

22 Likes

Awesome!!! Happy 4th of July Mark! @Mark_Denton🇺🇸✈️

7 Likes

Even though I don’t like the C-130, I still can’t wait for this event. That amazing looking global picture has encouraged me to come :)

6 Likes

Happy 4th to you as well.

3 Likes

Thank you! Stay safe!

1 Like

Time to cross the Atlantic with my C130 this Tuesday

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to messing this up and smashing into the ground at 200 knots 😃

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be there, guess I’ll have to either pull out the USCG or Fat Albert!

I won’t be able to make it, I have Independence Day (Brexit 1776) festivities to attend. Have fun!🇺🇸

I might be able to attend
But I have things goin on too

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there! Are you gonna do a group flight like you did in the GA event?

Definitely gonna be their

Here are my screenshots:

Honestly, this was one of my favourite events. I thoroughly enjoyed this event even though I was flying in my least favourite aircraft and I enjoyed flying with everyone!

3 Likes

Herc Talk

6 Likes

NOT GOOD. VERY NOT GOOD

4 Likes

I should be able to join shortly. Hope someone is still flying.

6 Likes

Just hopped on. If anyone wants to join, I have a flight plan set up. Not too long but with a few touch and goes. Should be a fun event! 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Sorry @ThomasR. Had to leave. Family emergency. 😕

2 Likes

No problem @DeerCrusher :)

1 Like