Turbulent Tuesday - GA at Green Bay @ KGRB - 201800ZJUN17

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Casual Server Event:
GA at Green Bay

Do you still feel the need? The need for speed? Well, you’ll have to wait for our next fighter event. This week we slow it down for some general aviation flying in the Oshkosh region. Come out in any GA aircraft of your choice and fly with friends around the region. Do touch and go’s, formation flights, or just come out for some fun! THIS IS A GENERAL AVIATION PROPS ONLY EVENT ONLY!

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:
• Casual Server ONLY
• Tuesday June 20, 2017
• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PDT)
• Event End Time - 9:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PDT on June 21st)
• Region: Oshkosh
• Aircraft type: GA AIRCRAFT PROPS ONLY
• Starting location: KGRB
Hope to see everyone there!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

30 Likes

Wow that picture is amazing!
Looks great!

4 Likes

Amazing and beautiful picture!

3 Likes

Likeings of the pictures, great work mark!

Will take my 172 out for a spin - used the SR22 too much recently

Finally Oshkosh!!! The funny thing is a few days ago I was thinking “it would be nice if we had an event in Oshkosh soon, nobody ever uses that region”

1 Like

So that means I can bring a citation?

1 Like

Will Attend!

Just a side note:- Can you change the start location? Because there is only one Gate to spwan on, and will be a mess

1 Like

I very much doubt that he will change the whole event after planning the whole thing for that airport.

@Mark_Denton The citation is ga approved right? The Wikipedia says business jets are ga but I want to make sure this one lets me have a citation before I get kicked for having a wrongn aircraft

1 Like

Which airplanes are counted as GA? Cessna 172, Cirrus SR22 GTS, Super Decathlon and what about P-38, Cessna Citation X, Cessna 208, A-10?

No A-10 and idk about citation but everything else can be considered GA

2 Likes

In what universe is the CCX and the A-10 considered General Aviation?

8 Likes

NO! And Wikipedia is not always accurate. NO JETS!!! The largest GA aircraft would be the 208.

6 Likes

Ok, I made a mistake. :D never flew that aircraft in IF so I didn’t know. Thanks.

1 Like

I’mma take out both the Citation, since I just got it, and probably the a318 and SR22. If anyone wants to formation fly with me let me know.

1 Like

@SVEN_MORLEY As it says above it is a GA only event. NO JETS. The Citation and A318 are jets. You can use the SR22 and if you tag me when your going i may join you :)

1 Like

Oh ok sorry. I saw jets in the last GA event so I thought I could use them. Least that makes room for the Cessnas.

1 Like

Sorry, but it’s true that private aircraft (even private jets) are GA. But for the purpose of this event and others in the future, it should be classified as a GA.

I will be attending this event though, as I’m all for GA. Also because it is in the Oshkosh region. cough cough IFEAA cough cough
#MakeGeneralAviationGreatAgain!

6 Likes