Turbulent Tuesday - Delta Field Dash @ KCGX - 091800ZAUG16

Hey everyone!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Casual Server Event:

Delta Field Dash

This week, let’s head to the Chicago Region and “dash" from one Delta field to another. Maybe do patterns at one field or do a touch and go at multiple fields. Do we have anyone that will do a touch and go at all the Delta fields? I would be interested to see that flight plan, haha! Can you resist the temptation and stay away from any of the Bravo and Charlie fields?

Let’s all meet up in Chicago in our favorite Dash 8 and have some fun! Can’t wait to see those screenshots with the new drone cam!

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:

• Casual Server ONLY

• Tuesday August 9, 2016

• Event Start Time - 18:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)

• Event End Time - 09:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST on August 10th)

• Region: Chicago

• Aircraft type: Dash 8

• Starting location: ANY

Hope to see everyone there!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

20 Likes

CGX can handle a dash 8?

1 Like

Challenge Accepted

I hate Chicago Ohare and The 5+ Airport Runway

1 Like

At first I thought this was to commemorate the Delta airlines computer crash today.

11 Likes

Mark so what exactly do you mean by delta airports??

Category Delta airports. Usually they’re quite small; but not as small as Echo ones.

1 Like

Dash =/ need more event with 787

There are tons of events involving the 787 lol

1 Like

Do I have to use a dash 8? D:

Hence, the name Delta Field Dash

2 Likes

Well, I did it :)

Hey everyone!

@Mark_Denton and I are heading to Meigs Field (CGX) in the Chicago region NOW on the Casual server for a little hopping. Bring your dash 8 and come with!

1 Like

@Mark_Denton

Great fun!!

What is Delta Fields?

Airports that are classed as delta - they’re the ones with only one airspace ring. You can also open up the information for an airport and it’ll tell you what class it is.

1 Like

Hahaha those are some great pics! Thanks for coming!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.