This week we focus on the new Dash 8 in Southern California. Begin a test flight in any Dash 8 livery at KSAN and fly north towards KDAG where the flight ends.
Take your aircraft up to its common operational ceiling of FL250. Then get up to maximum speeds without flying nose down.
Maintain forward speed for about 10 miles then begin slowing and descending at 1400FPM to FL160 where you can test out performance and handling of the aircraft.
Try whatever maneuvers you want, even a loop since this is the Free Flight server.
See you at Barstow!
Remember all altitude speeds are on the pilots left under the window in the cockpit, and also on the right seat side.
• Free Flight Server ONLY
• Tuesday March 15th
• Event Start Time - 19:00 ZULU 11:00AM PST (March 15th)
• Event End Time - 10:00 ZULU 2:00 AM PST (March 16th)
• Region: Southern California
• Aircraft type: Any Dash 8
• Starting Location: KSAN to KDAG
• Recommendations: Have fun pushing the new aircraft to its limits. Feel free to do a round trip back to KSAN.
*A valid Live subscription is needed.