Turbulent Tuesday - Caravan Cliff Diving @ WMBT - 061800ZJUN17

That’s BAVA for ya I was extremely disappointed to find Airliners and fighters swarming the place when I spawned in. My ears nearly got blown out by the fighter jet going 100% on the throttle while at the ramp!

6 Likes

Yes, they will disappear while I’m there, regardless.
Example: -100,000 XP

10 Likes

Totally agree with the above comments from @Chatta290 and @Tim_B. It is not acceptable to see pilots, especially when they are (active) community members, trolling an event which was supposed to be real fun. Mark mentioned two times that it is a Caravan event only.[quote=“Mark_Denton, post:1, topic:122600”]
THIS IS A CARAVAN ONLY EVENT!
[/quote]

Even through I was disappointed by several pilots, I still have to mention I had an awesome flight. Huge thanks to all the pilots who actually followed the rules.
Thanks Mark for organising the event as always! I really enjoy flying GA aircrafts lately.
@Insertusernamehere: special thanks to you! Enjoyed flying with you. :)

5 Likes

@LouDon16
Come back with your plane and get -100,000 XP …

3 Likes

I enjoyed with you too! Not that I made all the landings 😂, you really need to almost stall it down then go

1 Like

Richard, Thanks, but no thanks! I think I may have to come back in a Caravan and try that approach once more though . I couldn’t even get over the hill the first time round!., see you there! …Plus, cannot miss a flight with the chief himself Mr. SkyHawk Heavy!!

So much fun. I’ve been trying to stall it right before the cliff and then go in for a landing. It’s like a roller coaster lol

1 Like

Ughh there is an ERJ here 😡
I will just wait until Mark is here.

4 Likes

It’s his other account. I assume he switched so he could remove the trolls

1 Like

Wait really. Lol whoops

Then he probably doesn’t want you pointing it out :)

9 Likes

@Mark_Denton you got me there. Nice one

1 Like

Great shots! I wish I was there to try this out with you all. Hopefully another time soon.

1 Like

Had some great fun messing about with people like @Mark_Denton, @NetJets_Nick, @DeerCrusher and @Pilotmaster2129. Thanks guys for that!

3 Likes

I’m glad someone enjoyed my inverted landings! ;) Nice to see you there!

5 Likes

Yes, I saw you stopped and inverted in middle runway with everyone crashing at you while landing and take off :D

1 Like

Haha yeah, I saw that 😂

1 Like

Saw a lot of people I recognized today at the event. Shoutout to Mark for cleaning up the airliners and other non- relevant aircraft. 😁

6 Likes

That event was truly amazing. I think I like GA now 😂

6 Likes