Turbulent Tuesday - C-130 Cargo Convoy @ KSEA - 131900ZDEC16

Calling all available C-130 crews!!!

Join us for this week’s Turbulent Tuesday Casual Server Event:
C-130 Cargo Convoy

We head to the Seattle Region in any C-130 for emergency supply cargo deliveries to the small fields along the SeaTac coastline. Your mission is to pick up supplies at KSEA or KPDX and deliver these supplies to the coastal airports that will require skill and precision to land and takeoff safely. To add to the difficulty, set your weight to the MTOW/MLW, increasing the safety risks of operating on these small short field and soft field runways. Who will accept this challenge?

Be sure to share your pictures for a chance to have one shared on our Instagram page!

Event details:
• Casual Server ONLY
• Tuesday December 13, 2016
• Event Start Time - 19:00 ZULU (11:00AM PST)
• Event End Time - 10:00 ZULU (2:00 AM PST on December 14th)
• Region: Seattle
• Aircraft type: Any C-130
• Starting location: KSEA or KPDX

Hope to see everyone there!

*A valid Live subscription is needed.

19 Likes

I’ll try and come!

Here comes the lag with so many c130’s in a row

2 Likes

Loving the sound of this see you all tonight

oh what a sight it will be to see.

I will be coming

Recommended flight plans for this event are on the website www.ifflightplans.co.uk

Wish I could come damn my old ipad that cant play in high density traffic

1 Like

I’m at KSEA if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

When does It start!

Great flight!
I’ll post some pictures after I get some rest.
Here’s two pictures for now!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fecking iPad keeps dying a death anytime I try and join traffic. Time for a new one! I got this far before it popped again.

1 Like

Great event

1 Like

I see almost everybody likes the Coast Guard livery but l cannot see that model delivering cargo…more likely to help in a rescue… so other than the military liveries… which model’s livery would be the primary civilian cargo carrier…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.