Turbulence Warning System

This feature will need a lot of work and stuff, but I feel like it’s a good idea to implant a Turbulence Warning System in all aircraft in Infinite Flight.

How will it work?

This feature will warn you about upcoming turbulence (which can be good with the Weather and Terrain Radar feature request) and turbulence that is happening right now. It will send out a little warning telling you to put your seatbelt signs on above a specific amount of turbulence, and will warn you about upcoming turbulence and the recommended altitude that you should climb or descend to.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

I feel like this will take a bit of time for the Infinite Flight Developers to implant in the simulator but in my honest opinion this is a really good feature that should be implanted in the game as soon as possible. :)

Personally I would prefer to have a weather map and decide what I should do as a pilot instead of getting notifications on what I could do, therefore I gave my last vote to the weather and terrain map request.

But if that feature does not come into Infinite Flight?
@tunamkol

1 Like

Yes, but if he would rather that, then he should vote for that :) nice idea, but I think I would also rather make the decision based of of information. Also, how would it know that there is turbulence?

2 Likes

Then this would be really useful!
I will see if I can spare a vote, but if you get what I mean, I would prefer to see the conditions myself rather than the game telling me about it.

1 Like

Yes, if he likes it he should vote for it I respect his opinion.

2 Likes

Maybe like a weather detection system, I don’t know a lot about making games so that’s all I can say.

1 Like

Yes, but how would you know what altitude to climb or descend to?
Do weather radar tell you what altitude the turbulence is at?

Yes we need this. I had a 180 headwind Yesterday. If I was not online I would have crashed.

1 Like

Just like how pilots do it IRL :)

1 Like

Anyways, it would be really useful they find a way for the warning to attract users attention if they are busy with other stuff. I will see if I can spare a vote

1 Like