Turbulence rework?

To be honest i think the turbulence feature is a bit off, whenever i’m flying a smaller airplane for example the b737-900 it shakes a lot, and not very likely to real life. But whenever i’m flying the b77y series the turbulence look on the plane looks more realistic, especially from the window to wing view.

5 Likes

That’s because the 777 has reworked physics while the 737s did not

3 Likes

This is because the 777 is newer and has better physics because the 737 is older and last rework the 737 only got a new cockpit not new physics this will improve as more aircraft get reworked.

4 Likes

you’re right but i still feel like the turbulence isn’t as realistic 😁

3 Likes

True but i still feel like the turbulence isn’t as realistic 😂

1 Like

To have a really realistic turbulence, IF needs to add vertical weather (ascendant and descendant airstreams for example) the game.

I don’t think it’ll come that soon tho

As the guys said above, the aircraft physics also matter a lot to the realism of the turbulence.

It’s really a mix of things

4 Likes

Yes I understand what you mean, it does feel a bit unrealistic in some aircraft and yes it shakes a lot.

2 Likes

Aircraft physics are definitely one of the main things when it comes to turbulence and stuff. The planes with wingflex get a lot of wing flex in turbulence, the kind which is unrealistic and it is too much I think

2 Likes

I don’t actually think the wing flex is unrealistic
Just look at real life turbulence videos such as this one

The problem is how the plane itself shakes and the lack of altitude drops
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.