Tunisair A320-200

Greetings everyone! Hope you had a good week! This month, Tunisair, pioneer in North African aviation, is celebrating its 75th anniversary, on the occasion, let’s add this beauty into the game and expand our reach!

The A320-200 is used on various flights to Europe from Tunisia (Tunis, Monastir…) such as on Hamburg, Paris, Lyon, Munich, Nice. The A320 fleet including the NEOs of Tunisair is also positioned on other regions like the Middle East, West Africa and Eastern Europe. Tunisia using its strategic position to attract customers between Africa and Europe. African destinations include both direct and triangle services, such as Tunis-Ouagadougou-Abidjan, Tunis-Niamey, Tunis-Dakar, Tunis-Conakry-Dakar. The Tunisair network as of 2023 operates to over 40 destinations.

Tunisair was founded in 1948, it quickly expanded throughout North Africa, the Mediterannean, Europe and the Middle East. Give the airline’s history a read if you might, it’s very interesting^

I’m not sure if they can do this, as it qualifies as a special livery

2 Likes

It’s not actually a special livery, I wrote the airline’s birthday because that’s one of the reason I want to add the livery: to celebrate the airline’s 75th anniversary ^
If you are talking about the stickers placed on the airframe and all of the fleet five years ago for their 70th anniversary, it’s really up to the team to decide whether to add these stickers or not, (similar situation to the KLM100th stickers)

2 Likes

oh I thought the livery, I thought the thing below and the tail decoration was for the 75th anniversary

3 Likes

Golden hour in Hamburg🧡

5 Likes

Landing in sunny Barcelona☀️

5 Likes

Milan cloud ☁️

3 Likes

Come on people! Let’s get this beauty to 10 votes!

2 Likes

6 votes left until 10!

1 Like

Bumping ^

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bumping, thank you for considering voting

2 Likes

5 votes left until 10 ^, let’s get there!

2 Likes

Bumping!

2 Likes

Did you know? Tunisair was according to Skytrax, the 5th best African Regional Airline in 2023

1 Like

beatiful livery! I hope it gets added

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bump!