TUI Virtual Group Activity

Hi there, I used to be apart of the old TUI VA, with a staff role, and was wondering whats the latest on the activity of the new ‘TUI Virtual Group’?

I have a massive passion for TUI and have tried to apply for staff and as a pilot by DMs and the application form with no response.

I have also contacted the CEO, HR manager and other staff members with no response.

I also contacted IFVARB admins with no response.

I would love to either join TUI Virtual Group or start from scratch on a new TUI VA.

Please help, thanks, Dan.

2 Likes

I’d just like to add that with the right staff I think TUI has the potential to be a fantastic VA for infinite flight.

The 752, 738 reworks and the upcoming E-Jets (fingers crossed E190 TUI livery) will attract pilots.

But also the limitless destinations and departure locations especially make it an opportunity for EVERYONE to enjoy.

2 Likes

same here, is this the one owned by someone named Jack?

1 Like

yep, he’s gone completely dark. I know so many have a passion for TUI and I just don’t want to see this great airline wasted!

1 Like

yea, i sort of feel the same way. I tried messaging for one of the high positions, no response.

2 Likes

well if this ends up with me starting from scratch, drop me a message and I’ll make sure you’re involved. I’ve already got @AndrewGraham involved too!

3 Likes

private message me

2 Likes

I applied with them so I could fly for TUI fly Netherlands and Germany but also no response…

2 Likes

Ive applied as well and had no response!
I was about to write to withdraw my application but I’ll wait for a couple more days.
Whats going on here?

1 Like

exactly. It’s such a shame as TUI is a fantastic opportunity. Message me and I’ll keep you updated

1 Like

All gone dark mate. Such a shame, hopefully IFVARB will let me set it up myself or we can join after the group become active.

1 Like

Absolutely in full agreement👍

I would love to run it. The old TUI VA i was in was fantastic and a great environment for everyone. I hope they give me the chance either in TUI Virtual Group or let me start it again myself. Drop me a message and I’ll keep you in the loop!

1 Like

I think the CEO must have gone on hoilday or something.
Can anyone in TUI Group VA let us know in this thread what’s happening please.

1 Like

Please do, love to join😍

1 Like

Sounds great :)

1 Like

It’s a bit of an assumption considering not a single one of them replies or even on the official account or application forms. I hope this will be resolved shortly.

1 Like

TUi Group Virtual have approved in January of this year, so over 2 months old, gone dark already.

1 Like

Hi all! To give a bit of context, I am an IFVARB Board Member.
I can understand your frustration with the ongoing situation. You’ve taken the best course of action in messaging the IFVARB Admins and just need to have some patience I’m afraid until they reply. They will reply, but as usual with the IFC and other communities like it, real life comes first!

The IFVARB put measures in place, such as the activity check, to ensure VAs are active and this sort of situation cannot occur too often, or without consequences. I can ensure you that your concern will be dealt with appropriately, and in the best way possible, I just cannot ensure you of the timeframe of this as this sort of issue can become quite time-consuming to fully understand and decide the best course of action for.

If you have any further questions, I’d be happy to answer them here, if not, the best advice I can currently give you is to be patient.

4 Likes

I am part of Tui Va right now and there is no activity the ceo has gone missing and and there are very few pilots so not sure how long it can keep running

1 Like