TUI Airways 737-800 - STN to ZTH Inspirational Video

Exciting News! Just finished another flight from London Stansted (STN/EGSS) to Zakynthos (ZTH/LGZA) on a TUI Boeing 737-800. I came across some great sights including the whole of Corfu island when beginning my descend. First I headed southwards adove London city and then crossed the coast of Hastings where I made a turn towards south-east into the Mediterranean. This led to crossing northern Paris and into the Austrian/Italian alps where I encountered the amazing white tipped mountains, this is why I love flying to Greece. Finally we cruised above the Adriatic Sea and into the left coast of Albania and Greece where I descended at -700ft per minute before landing in Zante at runway 34. I started with quite a windy takeoff but the weather calmed down as I got further into the flight which played to my advantage when landing the 737. Personally I love the crossing of the beach when landing into Zakynthos which looks amazing due to the clear skys.

Photo Gallery

Just left Stansted at this pic, nice clear skys and view of airport during a windy takeoff

Crossing the coast of Hastings, being British every time is cross the english coast I Just want some fish and chips :)

Just gone past beautiful beaches near Boulogne in France

Crusing through the Austrian Mountains near Innsbruck, cities look great from up here.

Flying above the Adriatic Sea, quite boring if you ask me. However lovely blue scenery

Amazing Corfu Island to the left of the aircraft while descending

Final Approach on Runway 34

Crossing the beach before touchdown! Great Close up View

Take a look at this video, to see my TUI flight in action! Link Below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvGETTGxC0

Thanks for reading

12 Likes

Great! How are you able to export the video to YouTube or in any other editable format?

Well I upload my video to my channel first, then i simply copy and paste the web link onto the page. Hope this helps.

1 Like

How do you export the video from IF in any editable format?

Well iā€™m on IOS, i just use my built in screen recorder which exports automatically as a mp4 and then edit the videos further in editing software

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Great pictures, also a nice route with those amazing island views, thanks for sharing!

This is amazing!

1 Like

Beautiful! I live here myself šŸ˜‚.

That is true šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Awesome shots mate, just remember to turn on the landing lights are on below 10,000 feet.

1 Like

Nice pictures you got here!

1 Like