TUI Airlines Belgium Embraer E190

TUI Airlines Belgium Embraer E190

Credit: Kris Van Craenenbroeck

About TUI Airlines Belgium:

TUI Airlines Belgium, often refered to as TUI fly Belgium, is a Belgian scheduled charter airline operating out of all five mayor airports in Belgium. It was founded in 2003 as Jetair and later in 2016 they were rebranded as TUI fly Belgium. They are the only airline in the whole TUI Group to operate the E-jet. They have 4 of these aircraft and mainly fly them in and out of Brussels and Antwerp.

The four E-jets they operate all bear different names.

Registration Name Note
OO-JEB “Navigator”
OO-JEM “Explorer”
OO-JVA “Jewel”
OO-TEA “Traveller” Ex-Montenegro Airlines

Destinations:

These E190s are mainly flown out of Brussels Zaventem and Antwerp Deurne to various destinations in Europe.

Particularly interesting are the flights out of Antwerp (ANR/EBAW), since the airport isn’t that big and has quite a short runway, TUI Airlines Belgium is currently the only airline that operates scheduled passenger flights out of it, thus the E190 is the only scheduled passenger airliner that flies there.

This aircraft is flown to various destinations such as Alicante, Málaga, Murcia, Nador, Tangier, Almeria, Ibiza, Innsbruck, Palma de Mallorca and Split, just to name a few.

Personal opinions:

I find the shades of blue and the overall design to be beautifully modern, while not being overly plain. TUI does have a special place for me but I’m sure many other people would love to fly out of the smaller Antwerp Deurne, or busy Brussels Zaventem which recently got 3D buildings.

What do you think of this livery? Would it make a good addition to the simulator? Let me know!

This is something we need!

1 Like

Would be cool to fly into Tivat!

2 Likes

I completely agree!

@999aviation it certainly would be!

3 Likes