TUI Airlines Belgium Embraer E190

TUI Airlines Belgium Embraer E190

Credit: Kris Van Craenenbroeck

About TUI Airlines Belgium:

TUI Airlines Belgium, often refered to as TUI fly Belgium, is a Belgian scheduled charter airline operating out of all five mayor airports in Belgium. It was founded in 2003 as Jetair and later in 2016 they were rebranded as TUI fly Belgium. They are the only airline in the whole TUI Group to operate the E-jet. They have 4 of these aircraft and mainly fly them in and out of Brussels and Antwerp.

The four E-jets they operate all bear different names.

Registration Name Note
OO-JEB “Navigator”
OO-JEM “Explorer”
OO-JVA “Jewel”
OO-TEA “Traveller” Ex-Montenegro Airlines

Destinations:

These E190s are mainly flown out of Brussels Zaventem and Antwerp Deurne to various destinations in Europe.

Particularly interesting are the flights out of Antwerp (ANR/EBAW), since the airport isn’t that big and has quite a short runway, TUI Airlines Belgium is currently the only airline that operates scheduled passenger flights out of it, thus the E190 is the only scheduled passenger airliner that flies there.

This aircraft is flown to various destinations such as Alicante, Málaga, Murcia, Nador, Tangier, Almeria, Ibiza, Innsbruck, Palma de Mallorca and Split, just to name a few.

Personal opinions:

I find the shades of blue and the overall design to be beautifully modern, while not being overly plain. TUI does have a special place for me but I’m sure many other people would love to fly out of the smaller Antwerp Deurne, or busy Brussels Zaventem which recently got 3D buildings.

What do you think of this livery? Would it make a good addition to the simulator? Let me know!

This is something we need!

1 Like

Would be cool to fly into Tivat!

3 Likes

I completely agree!

@Sam_D206 it certainly would be!

3 Likes

Bumping this with one of my own shots.

Credit: Me

Having flown out of and into Antwerp a few times in Infite Flight, I can certainly say it’s challenging, but who doesn’t like a challenge right?

Having this livery added would allow for realistic commercial flights with that little challenge.

3 Likes

Nice livrey

1 Like

that’s a nice photo!

1 Like

It is indeed.

@N908QD thank you!

1 Like

@T1MMY4L1F3_YT The E190 rework is confirmed , so that’s why I would love to see this livery added. I’ll vote later once I have free votes (after A220 release)!

This is one of the most beautiful E190 livery and in addition to this they fly to Brussels which is 3D.

2 Likes

I just saw it! Exciting news, let’s hope this gorgeous livery will be included.

Bumping this again with yet another one of my own shots. Took this one today in fact.

Credit: Me

Excuse the quality, it’s been edited like 3 times.

Anyway here is one of TUI’s E190s, OO-JEB parked at Antwerp Deurne. As I’ve said before, this livery would open up Antwerp Airport (ANR/EBAW) for some realistic flights!

If you’re wondering what the black blob is, it’s another aircraft I blurred out since I want to create a spotting topic with these shots, but I want to keep that aircraft a secret for now.

3 Likes

Such a marvelous livery!

1 Like

It certainly is.

And I’ll probably get to see it a lot in real life since I’ll be working at Antwerp Airport every week (for school).

1 Like

Hope this gets added into the update !

1 Like

I do as well! Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Another airport the TUI E190 operates out of is Brussels South Charleroi! I got to see this beauty in action at CRL/EBCI last weekend when I went spotting there.

Here’s one of the shots I got from this beauty.

Once again, OO-JEB. Seems to be following me around xD.

1 Like

I’d love to see this in the new update

1 Like

I would love to see it as well!

1 Like

Btw, where do these planes often fly?

1 Like

All over the place really. Mostly Spain and France, but also to the North of Africa, Norway, Austria, etc.

They fly from all 5 mayor Belgian airports, so routes to fly with this aircraft definitely won’t be lacking.