TUI 757-200 [New Livery]

The TUI/Thomson 757 is one of the most iconic aeroplanes in TUI’s fleet and really would be cool in infinite flight. We already have the older Thomson livery, however, this is now out of date and would be better with the newer livery too. The reason we need this is that Thomson/TUI is an iconic brand in the United Kingdom with it being a household name. TUI started off as Britannia Airways with both the 767 and 757. If you’d also like this feature, make sure you vote!

Not bad but I do prefare the Rizzi Bird livery and the condor 90s livery for the 757.

3 Likes

Both would be cool :)

2 Likes

Is this the same thing?

4 Likes

With one vote, from over a year ago, yes.

1 Like

I like it but I think we won’t see it until the rework. 😢

3 Likes

I love the livery but not a fan of the plane

1 Like

I’ll remove my vote from my own and get on this one instead… still would like G-CPEU.

4 Likes

Love this aircraft and especially the livery, DSC_0113 my own photo

1 Like

Bump up :) Really need this!

I would fly this into Skiathos.

3 Likes

Please don’t include the advert if this is added :)

I would love to see the aircraft, i really like it!

It’s going to be retired soon! Please add it!

1 Like

This needs to be added Best 757 livery, all the TUI livery’s are amazing not a TUI fan at all 😂

2 Likes

Agreed much! I love their livery!

Exactly what I want to do😂

1 Like

Same and from Bristol to Rhodes and Menorca! Don’t forget Madeira!

I agree fully, but not a massive fan of TUI’s Advert!!!

Me neither! Sometimes I contemplate throwing the remote at the TV - the singing drives me crazy

I book a holiday with then and 4 DAYS AFTER is when the advert was released. If I knew, I would have picked another company! But, I really want the livery on the 757-200 in IF, it would be amazing!