Tsumia's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Hey everyone,

I’ve been contemplating practicing for IFATC. I don’t meet numerous requirements, many of which take time so I decided to take it upon myself to practice for the few months so that I’m ready for recruitment :)

I’ll open up ASAP for people to stop by :^)

1 Like

Opened in LLBG. Runways 12 and 08 in use.

1 Like

Hey!
I’m XB-ACC ✌🏽

1 Like

Hi!
I’m XA-ULI

That was one rowdy CRJ…

My callsign is XB-ACC

-No “pattern instruction” when I’m on the same runway.
-“I’ll call your base” unnecessary
-It is not necessary to send “Make left traffic” because when you authorized me to take off you already indicated it to me

1 Like

Cool thanks, bare with me while I deal with the CRJ. :^)

1 Like

I don’t know what happened to the CRJ lol
1- No pattern instruction on takeoff.
2- No entry instruction until I requested.
3- I dint know what the CRJ did, causing me to go around. That wasn’t your fault I guess.
Otherwise, pretty good I guess considering the CRJ.

I figured that. I couldn’t get to the correction message quick enough so i thought “Too late to go back I guess.” lmao

Thanks for the note.

He seems to be going around tracking threads just to cause a ruccus I guess. I was trying to not make people crash lmao

Thanks for those tips, I’ll take them in mind next time :^)

1 Like

I’ll close down and reopen when I can. Thanks to those to attended!

2 Likes

Hey @Tsumia I’ll try to join your sessions in the future. I’m doing a flight rn. Best of luck

1 Like

Cool, I’ll be happy to see you attend and help me practise. This whole process in my case is gonna take at least 6 months so I decided to practise to minimise error :)

Look man I’m in the same situation I started 2 weeks ago we both got a long road ahead

2 Likes

Same here, age limit lol

1 Like

Dunno how I missed this considering how much time I invest in the ATC section, but please tag me for future sessions! I’d love to stop by

1 Like

No problem, I’ll be up during Zulu daytimes so expect me opening thingies up soon ;)

Sounds good to me, just lmk and I’ll drop by if I can make it!

1 Like

@ToasterStroodie Since you wanted a reminder, I’m open :^)

I’m now open in LEMG. Landing and departing runways 12 and 13.

1 Like

I’ll stop by, the flight to MMMX can wait lol! Thanks for the tag :)

1 Like

I’ll pop by.

We must all love the babybus 😂

2 Likes