TSATC Warnings to Pilots?

Would anyone agree that pilots at busy airports don`t follow ATC instructions on Training Server?

What my idea should be, is not to give TSATC ability to report players, but give them an on screen warning, in a new section of ATC commands, called say Warnings

This section could control main things such as:

You are aligned with the wrong runway
Do not send duplicate messages repeatedly
Do not enter the runway without permission
Please respond to ATC commands
Do not taxi through aircraft/keep on the taxiway

Let me know your opinions. Should there be an official ATC rank for TSATC made by IF?

I can`t currently provide a picture, sorry.

You can already find this under misc. messages…

5 Likes

Don’t we already have this (in the form of ATC messages)?

4 Likes

I think most of them are already in the ATC menu…

2 Likes

WE
NEED
“check tutorials on community forums”
BACK

8 Likes

These already exist under Misc.

3 Likes

No. Not all of them the way he said it…

5 Likes

Even with the warning commands that we already have available for ATC on the training server… half of the time they dont even listen so I think it would be pointless. Just my opinion…

3 Likes

I just think that Training servers are horrible. infinite Flight does not actually give anyone a chance to control people who actually listen without being in IFATC. I think that the min. grade for TS should be at least grade 3, so that people can actually train to be better…

10 Likes

I actually think that TS can be ok! I’ve had great experiences with long hauls on TS (even tho I’m transitioning to Expert for most flights now). Not everyone is unprofessional

6 Likes

It would be nice to have those commands, but I dont think anyone would listen to them

1 Like

We really do need that. We need all of those Expert Server-only commands, such as ‘Attention all aircraft, strobes off for taxi, thanks!’.

‘Check tutorials’ would be good to promote more activity in the IFC, as this is almost dead on CS and TS. These people have no clue just how good IFC is…all of the flyouts…the amazing FNFs…all of it…I’m glad that I chose to come to IFC as a grade 1. It’s totally worth it!

3 Likes

Well, exactly. We don’t have to have professionals on TS. We just have to have people that actually follow the rules and commands from ATC so that we can actually practice…

But let’s get back on topic guys.

2 Likes

That’s what I mean. I’ve seen many people follow ATC instructions on TS

(Yes let’s get back on topic)

1 Like

I was at KJFK during the Flash Flight (that was insanity) and they were using a new command: ‘Attention all aircraft, strobes off for taxi, thanks!’

2 Likes

Yes, that was a broadcasting message and I’m pretty sure that was on expert…

3 Likes

It was on expert; they have not used it since when I was on ES.

1 Like

We don‘t have this on the expert server (or I didn‘t notice it yet), as far as I know it was sent by a staff.

1 Like

I thought so; it seemed suspicious.

1 Like

Yes, it was sent by a staff, and it rarely happens. that’s why you did not witness it.

3 Likes