TSATC - Training Server ATC Schedule - 3/19/18 - 3/25/18

Keep up the work though. It might come with time hopefully 😉

Anything to promote a good atc service is good. The better the service the better pilots learn and can then become ATCs themselves. Hopefully that theory works…

3 Likes

I hope Australia will be filled with ATC today, want to fly the QFA 738 today… :)

1 Like

Changes don’t occur until 0600z. You still got a while.

I know that, I didn’t say I want to fly now :)

1 Like

I wouldn’t agree more :). But however, this is a public thread on when the controllers are active rather then a schedule

instead of making events everyday, updating this topic will be useful too. so it’s more like tracking topic too.

and how come this topic was not pinned like the expert server was? :)

1 Like

They are not affiliated so it’s not an official group in there eyes.

I do come sometimes but I’m usually flying on Expert for my VA or controlling for IFATC.

I have the opinion that this TSATC schedule also needs to be affiliated, as we all want TS as an actual Traning Ground for pilots to get to Expert.

but my opinion doesn’t matter though :)

1 Like

I can open up Sydney if anyone needs me to

1 Like

True but we have our own process but controllers are encouraged to participate in this and to make a tracking thread.

Personally, I go to the airports that someone is training at and help them learn how to control to the best of there ability before applying to be an IFATC. When it’s not late, like right now

1 Like

For me it is only 5:04pm AEDT

Haha very funny 😂😂 wish I could say the same

1 Like

It is really 7:35pm for me AEDT as I live in Sydney Australia

I believe you mate. You told me in a pm already lol

OK I wasn’t sure if you believed me but now I know that you believed me

Haha that’s great. Glad we cleared that up :)

This is where they go to sharpen their skills right before going through our tests.

As I’m flying with TAP, I usually fly inside Europe considering the fact that there is only one livery for TAP at the moment which is the A320. There’s also the old 747-200 but this plan and livery aren’t used anymore by TAP.
Anyway I try to fly from Lisbon (LPPT) and Porto (LPPR) to different destinations in Europe.
I try to avoid EGLL, there are to much planes flying there.

I also try to open Tower and Ground in Lisbon since this airport is an important platform to join USA and South America.

I agreed with that portion for the record. I only fly on training when someone opens their tracking thread or if the person asks me to come to the airport they opened. If you chose not to update this thread I’m never going to know where you are open or if you are open. Don’t give up. :)

4 Likes