TSATC - Training Server ATC Schedule - 1/29/18 - 2/4/18

Now open at KDFW Tower and Ground! :)

1 Like

Come and support American Airlines today!

Current open frequencies:

KDFW - Tower & Ground

2 Likes

Wow… didn’t know taxiing a cessna can be that hard haha

2 Likes

Hahaha… I was a little confused when I saw a Grade 4 taxiing a Cessna in circles! 😂

2 Likes

He isn’t in your airspace (5000 feet AGL)

I checked his flight plan. Destination airport DFW. Probably on downwind.

Still he isn’t in your airspace :p

1 Like

Meh, trying to make it easier for him and I. Thanks for the help! :)

1 Like

So, on the training server, we are not allowed to control at an airport that is not listed?

If you are part of TSATC, then you cannot control an airport not on the maps.

2 Likes

TSATC? Not to be mean, but I thought it was only IFATC and then ATC on the training server is just control wherever.

Well it is, but TSATC is an ATC organization approved by Tyler to improve ATC realism and professionalism on the Training Server for Pilots to enjoy.

1 Like

But anyone can be a controller on the training server. Some person can just go online and control at an airport not listed.

Yes, I know. The map and schedule represents where the guaranteed professional and realistic ATC will be for a given day.

3 Likes

How do you guarantee you, or someone from TSATC will be controlling these frequencys?

Most of the time you have to fight for a certain frequency on the training server.

We cannot guarantee that we will be controlling at all times at some big airports, like KJFK, KLAX, EGLL, and a few others. But, most of the time, the airports on our schedule get little to no ATC coverage at all. We announce on our schedules when we are open, and that is when you can expect high quality ATC. As for the popular airports, if we cannot access it at a certain time, we try again in a little while. We will try our hardest to staff those specific airports, but sadly, as stated above, we cannot guarantee that we will be there at a given time. Thanks! :)

4 Likes

Absolutely! Apply on our website.

1 Like

There is only a written. You can apply at https://if-tsatc.weebly.com/

1 Like

If you’re IFATC, you can’t be ATC on the Training Server. It’s against the rules. Sorry!

1 Like

Now open at PANC! Come and support Alaska Airlines, while also enjoying a lunar eclipse! :)

1 Like