TSATC | Providing ATC Excellence for Training Server

@jakevaz423. MaxSez: Pls publish your Training Curricula, a list of Standardized Lesson Plan OutLines, Source Data (Are the AIM or IF Tutorials the primary sources!) Finally the Qualifications of your “Trainers”?

On the surface this initiative appears to be a fine “volunteer effort” Not sponsored by FDS. It is not an original undertaking. TS-1 organized Training has a long history of failure. Your views.

(Per @jakevaz423 recommendation @William_Armstrong & @RealAviation1974 Pls respond to the questions above.

1 Like

I’m not in the training business of TSATC, but I’m sure @William_Armstrong or @RealAviation1974 could answer your question!

We don’t release our training program, mainly because it’s tailored for each person. It can range from how to use basic commands such as give way to handling traffic patterns at extremely busy airports.

As you stated, we aren’t supported by FDS. We are obviously going to try our best to keep order and civility, but it will all stem from a helpful and curious community!

1 Like

@RealAviation1974…MaxSez: Well a closed shop, can’t argue your position on opening for review proprietary information. How ever it does leave me with a question relating to credibility.

(I suppose you and your crew will have the honorary TSATC in your operational Controllers name block when signed into an open position. We’ll need to have the ability to identify the wheat from the chaff for gripes. Don’t want to confuse your people with plain old Trainees for reporting purposes.)

3 Likes

I absolutely agree. It will be mandatory for all to have a TSATC in their display name.

1 Like

@mwe2187 You are literally discribing my VO. Minus the IFVARB approval.

Trio
ATCEG CEO

2 Likes

What an incredible idea, guys, this is perfect in so many ways!

I look forward to seeing where this goes!

-Josh

2 Likes

Looking forward to your schedule’s!

3 Likes

Come out to support JetBlue today! We have controllers who are controlling all over!

2 Likes

Awesome idea, I really hope it goes well. I am sure you’ll provide superb ATC service however I fear that the pilots won’t provide you with the service of flying very well

2 Likes

I think this is a fantastic idea!

It would be great to really see the training server rise up and become a more refined experience for those who are really training to enter the expert level or gain a great understanding of aviation through the Infinite Flight Simulator. I know this is hopeful.

But… having a schedule like this on the training server will create consistency which benefits and increases the level of experience of the training server pilots. And remember, these are the pilots entering the expert server as well, which obviously has become more of an issue recently.

The larger that this community can grow, on the ATC side and pilot side, means the more behaved the training server will become. Which I believe in turn will show the “uninformed pilots” on the training server that there is a convention and standard to follow, and even more importantly a community to join!

Excited for this!

3 Likes

Thanks for your support! :)

Next week’s schedule is up! :)

3 Likes

Our new schedule is up! :)

1 Like

@jakevaz423 I applied! :)

1 Like

I applied also @jakevaz423

I also applied but is there some sort of way of communicating between each other (e.g Slack or discord?)

We have a Slack. Has someone replied to your application yet?

1 Like

I only just submitted my application so no

Okay. I’ll review it now

1 Like