TS1 Server Crash

I was just flying on TS1 when all of a sudden the connection just crashed. My wifi is working because I’m receiving snapchats. I was also flying with my friend and he said it also happened to him. Did the server crash or is something going on with us…

2 Likes

nevermind it just came back. it was like offline for 5 minutes

1 Like

Yep it all crashed. All servers I think

1 Like

Interesting that this was around the time of someone making an unauthorized flight. I noticed TS1 was having lots of issues this morning too around 1300-1400Z.

1 Like

I’m guessing you mean out of region? ;)

2 Likes

Yep =] I don’t mean to make fun of the guy, just that this is the first time I’ve seen a possible correlation between server issues and out of region flights causing issues.

2 Likes

Could be very possible :)

And I think TS1 just crashed again. Was ATCing at PHKO. No connection and no region info available when refreshing.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/ts1-server-crash/100152/9

This topic is about the TS1 crashes as it seems like it happens multiple times per day. I know the devs say that flying out of region can cause major problems for the servers. I noticed that the time of this particular flight and the TS1 server issues were very close. I pointed out a possible connection to the issue mentioned in this thread. No public shaming involved. If there was an issue with my post I’m sure I would’ve been notified by now.

Yea, I’m a new person here as you pointed out. What does that mean though? It doesn’t mean I can be ignorant of the rules in IF and in the community here. Cheers!

I’m sorry welcome to IFC @Aquila and I’m @Lx_D I was harsh forget about those messages and a very sincere apologies

3 Likes

Hey @Kevin, I know I shouldn’t be saying this but, we are here to talk about aviation not, to judge each other.

3 Likes

Yep, totally agreed. Me and @Lx_D have sorted it out. My apologies

2 Likes

Sucks for @Captain_Berto who made it to grade 5 with no violations… Yet makes the biggest violation …WHYYY

1 Like

It’s cool. Now, back to TS1 server crash.

1 Like

I just went on, a bit slow but no problems on my end…

1 Like

As stated earlier I was at PHKO as ground controller and in the tower. Airport started getting busy and I was having fun managing the seven planes I had under my control with three of them staying in the pattern. Then all of a sudden it was ATC Zero. Bummer! I stayed on for about five minutes but didn’t get the green connection symbol so I gave up and left. I need to log ample practice time so I can be ready to apply for IFATC. It’s been hard to do at times though. I’m guessing connection issues is the cause for at least some of the “ATC is closed, switching to Unicom,” “ATC is now active,” messages in rapid succession. Oh well, charging the device and going to log some flight hours overnight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.