Trying to start Sun Country VA - Staff appreciated

Hi everyone. So I’ve decided I wanted to try to get into the world of VAs, and was looking for an airline to start one with. I found a sudden interest in Sun Country, an American low-cost airline headquartered in Minneapolis. Their route network is interesting, with hub and spokes routes as well as random ones between little-known cities that would be quite fun to explore. As far as I know, the last one was created in Oct '17, and closed about a month later, so I’m pretty sure I have availability to pursue this. If you are interested in helping out with documents, structure, and/or the website that would be much appreciated. I know there are no SY liveries or a callsign in the game, but hopefully those will come with time. Let’s see if we can get this VA off the ground!

2 Likes

I would but as SY does not have any liveries or their callsign, I can not assure I will be too motivated so I will hold off until they incorporate atleast one livery and their callsign.
Best of luck buddy!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hate too be this person but uh have you contacted the wonderful folks at the IFVARB?

I didn’t think I needed to if I was just asking for people to help get it to an IFVARB-approval level. Do I?

Yes, you would have to contact an IFVARB member. Have a look at these 2 threads!

2 Likes

Ok thanks sorry about that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.