Trying to find flight numbers without Covid-19

Does anyone know a website where you can find flights that would happen without Covid-19. Im trying to make a flight map, but I can’t make a map because all of these flights are cancelled due to Covid-19. Where should I find a website to find normal scheduled flights without Covid-19 in the way? Thanks!

1 Like

Are you looking for routes from an airport?

I use the Wikipedia for a certain airport for all of the routes from it. If you’re looking for flight numbers or aircraft look a few months in the future on Google Flights (at least that’s what I do right now)! This blog post may also help out:

I am making a flight map, and I need for example “HKG-HND flight schedule” but nothing will pop up because of Covid-19, I need something that ignore Covid-19.

Flightconnections is a good one.

Ohhh man that’s such a great idea!

Flightsfrom.com is a good one. That’s what I’ve been using from right now

1 Like

You can always search google flight a few months into the future.
Flightaware goes three months back if you have an account.
Also flightradar24’s route from airport feature is actually a bit bugged atm, and sometimes will display currently inactive destinations.

Look up “ICAO-ICAO” on Google. Then scroll down until you see “more results from flightaware.com”, click it.
After that a bunch of flights will pop up. Make sure to only click the ones with “history” on them and to open the link on Chrome, not on the app.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.