Try making 3D airport

Hello everyone! since infinite flight added 3d airports, flights at IF are getting more and more interesting, but I don’t know how developers make 3D airports and what software they use, but I tried to make some 3D airports using SketchupPro 2021 software, for textures and backgrounds I took from replay mode.

Here are some 3D airports that I have made. can you guess where the 3d airport is?

121 Likes

Wow! I have no idea what airport those are, but those airports look amazing. Great work! :)

8 Likes

Dang! That looks really cool. Btw all IFAET software is listed at the link below.

3 Likes

question for the developers can you add these airports please great quality man these have to be added

5 Likes

Ya that’s for editing airport’s gates, and taxiways. 3D airport modelling is internal right now and only available to some chosen people we don’t know.

4 Likes

@Darmawan what airports are these

2 Likes

Can they add these to the sim

1 Like

Wow that’s incredible

2 Likes

The first one is Barcelona, my home airport! :D I recognize that Atc tower. Very nice job on the airports @Darmawan!

6 Likes

The second Feels like it belongs in the Midwest US

1 Like

Picture number 4 is my favorite, the curve looks so good. Nice job!

1 Like

This is some really amazing quality content here Darmawan. Some great representations made of airports in IF here.

Most likely these are not able to be added as they probably aren’t scripted to IF’s 3D content.

These are made on a 3rd party software (mentioned by the OP) using image tiles to make it look like it is in IF (image below shows the edge of image tile). I personally love this creation and level of detail though!

8 Likes

The design definitely feels like 1960s/70s, but there are mountains in the background

1 Like

The last one looks like its from asia

1 Like

Thank you 😁

1 Like

As is known, there are still thousands of airports that are still waiting to be made in 3D, hopefully in the future I can help the team in making 3D airports

2 Likes

I believe this is Naha
It took me a while to think because I recognise the airport layout

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome work! This is truly amazing! The devs should learn a thing or two from you!

2 Likes

Barcelona

5 Likes

You are correct Naha Airport

3 Likes