Trust levels

Good evening everyone. I was on the forum and wondering on how does one increase their trust level. I see that mine is basic user but I would like to go further. Is there any training or anything that I need to do? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Use this tread for more info pertaining trust levels

1 Like

The IFC has different trust level requirements that are not disclosed to the public to prevent trust level farming

2 Likes

Ah I see, interesting but makes sense.

2 Likes

Glad that Zachary and Canadian_Aviator could help. Like the topic mentions, “The Discourse trust level requirements are different from those we have on here. Our requirements are generally higher due to a more active forum, and we want to make sure people are inputting over time before being promoted.”

To answer your question a bit further and in-depth and to elaborate on the above quote, it will take time and effort to advance on the forum. If you are passionate and enjoy the atmosphere around here, I’m sure it’ll be a breeze! Just keep liking other’s posts, replying, maybe even make a topic about something you really enjoy. We all enjoy a lot of the same things around here, so I’m not sure it’ll be hard to find common grounds with another user.

If there is one thing I know about this forum, it’s that we are all very willing to help, so if there is something you may have a question on, feel free to ask! Have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Thanks my friend. It seems pretty nice and fair here. Thing is I work a lot at my local airport so I rarly really have time to just hang around like I would like.

1 Like

No worries, we all have things to do at some point. I’m sure if you just log on, maybe once or twice a day, read a few topics, leave a few replies, and get engaged, you’ll be golden. I know when I first got here, I got Trust Level 2 by accident, haha, I was just so interested in everything that was going on here.

2 Likes

Lol I could imagine. Must be pretty easy to get lost in a few conversations

2 Likes

You know it. 😉

2 Likes

Awesome talking with you and getting insite

2 Likes