Trust levels

Hi,
I am new to this forum and am looking to become a controller on the expert server. I am an airline pilot looking to have some fun as an air traffic controller on this game but no one listens to any of the instructions on the training server haha so I would like to join the expert server. I have all the requirements except for the trust levels and I am having a hard time navigating this forum to find info on how to get to trust level one. Any guidance would be appreciated!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! Trust levels are fairly simple. Keep contributing to the community and you will get there! To get a better understanding of trust levels, visit this link: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Please note that the IFC’s trust level requirements vary from the normal ones.

5 Likes

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the community!
This is a beginner guide to forum, it has all of the details needed to walk you through this amazing place, I highly recommend to understand this post.
Thanks for asking, and have a good one!

2 Likes

Hey!

Trust Level requirements are not disclosed to prevent TL farming. The only formula is to just be active, posting, liking and contributing to the community. I wish you good luck!

Like @LilDreamliner said, the requirements are different to the official Discourse ones.

4 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

thank you for the info!

1 Like

welcome to the community meet!
cheers

Welcome to the community!

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask. I assume you know where to find all the information for the IFATC?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Please reach out with any questions or concerns, I’d be happy to talk. I hope you find everything!

1 Like

Welcome to IFC @Meet_Bhatt! Feel free to pm if you need anything. I’m usually always available

1 Like

Seems like you’ll receive a massage if you’re TL1

1 Like

You get messages from IFC whenever you bump up a trust level I think

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.