Trust Levels

This page (written by the Co-founder of Discourse, himself) discusses what trust levels are and how to “level-up”

12 Likes

Did you guys change any of the thresholds?

They didn’t change the thresholds for Regular I believe.

1 Like

Looks like its 100 days then 😱

1 Like

I actually believe it’s 50 days. @Jack_Jordan

50 days is one of the requirements, (50 active days) and there are other req, likes given, likes received, topic read, post created…

3 Likes

On Discourse they said its 100 so they must’ve changed the thresholds

Also you cannot have had 5 or more posts flagged and acknowledged by mods as spam or inappropriate.

No nothing changed. Visited 50% days out of 100. It’s 50days and your post must have 25% views you created within 100days and you read 25% of others topic created in last 100 days.

Oh I see, since it said that it was all based on the last 100 days I thought that you needed to be active for 100

Yep any 50days inside that 100days cycle. You could be using the forum forever but if you don’t complete 50 active days within 100days, I think the req will reset back to zero after 100 days period.

1 Like

Sorry yes. Just looked and its 50% of 100 days. My apoligies.

yesterday i’m gettin the “Regular” level =D

Hello, trying to familiarize myself with the new community settings …
Regular (3)

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs …

And I believe I qualify for Regular. How do I enquire about qualification?

@iCoffeeCat, you will receive a notification when you earn ‘Regular’. You can also check by going to your profile where, at the top, it will show your trust level next to when you joined, last post time, views, etc.

1 Like

Alright, thank-you. It’s an automated system.

Is there a topic which addresses the current trust level requirements for this forum? Sorry if this already has been asked.

I did everything to reach Trust Level 2, but I’m still level 1, what do I do?

You should PM a mod instead of bumping this really old topic.

3 Likes